PDA

View Full Version : Rant

kirky2k4
14th October 2010, 09:06 AM
I am trying my best to arrange as many meets as possible and we just donít seem to be getting the numbers off people interested.

The only meet we have with numbers is the photo shoot meet "I am still working on a date" - they seemed so interested but gone quiet now will chase this up today...

You have to remember meets are not always on your door step .i.e. the Blackpool meet we have around 5 names and this is one the biggest meets the year,

We have a lot of members in Yorkshire that complain about wanting meets and when I arrange them we always get the same 5 or 6 cars every time,

Come on guys u wanted the meets!

P.S to the regular attendants I am very grateful and you make it worth while arranging things

MattHVXR
14th October 2010, 04:55 PM
And you got a ton of good places for a meet over there mate aswell.
Good luck with it mate.
If your over Huddersfield / Halifax / Bradford way mate give us a shout.

ms-vxr57
14th October 2010, 05:11 PM
Yeah come on peeps kirky is doing is best for us so lets help him out.

kirky2k4
14th October 2010, 06:29 PM
And you got a ton of good places for a meet over there mate aswell.
Good luck with it mate.
If your over Huddersfield / Halifax / Bradford way mate give us a shout.

Yeah come on peeps kirky is doing is best for us so lets help him out.

cheers guys just is shame that for the whole of yorkshire were taking roughly 5 cars to black bool which is shocking

vxr maniac
14th October 2010, 06:34 PM
id love to come to blackpool but my clutch will not hold out that long:(

kirky2k4
14th October 2010, 06:38 PM
id love to come to blackpool but my clutch will not hold out that long:(

all people i txt and pm it wasnt aimed at you guys i appreciate the effort you put in and you who i have spoken 2 who arnt comeing have genuin reasons :)

vxr maniac
14th October 2010, 07:49 PM
been on the phone all night trying to sort a new one but dont know what to do:confused:

sandyVXR
14th October 2010, 08:01 PM
been on the phone all night trying to sort a new one but dont know what to do:confused:

get courts up rated one :D:D:D

now its coming to the winter months not many people tend to do meets as the weather is to cold an crappy.

vxr maniac
14th October 2010, 08:06 PM
[QUOTE=sandyVXR;1510681]get courts up rated one :D:D:D

heres my post dont know what to do

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=110647

Vxr Jase
14th October 2010, 09:51 PM
kirky am defo intrested in meeting av come to a couple this year...but a find myself either working on the days of meet or crnt get child care (dont like to bring kid when we drive like ..well u no what lol)

am on list for shoot and do luk out in our section fella..

Mandy
15th October 2010, 01:23 AM
get courts up rated one :D:D:D

now its coming to the winter months not many people tend to do meets as the weather is to cold an crappy.

yes but being yorkshire we are hardy :lol: look at the hudds pub meets ...brass monkeys spring to mind:D

kirky2k4
15th October 2010, 11:29 AM
kirky am defo intrested in meeting av come to a couple this year...but a find myself either working on the days of meet or crnt get child care (dont like to bring kid when we drive like ..well u no what lol)

am on list for shoot and do luk out in our section fella..

i understand buddy ... just to let you know tho mate mst runs are child friendly nw as i take my lil girl and gregnant missis mst times and dont wana rink their lives ...

yes but being yorkshire we are hardy :lol: look at the hudds pub meets ...brass monkeys spring to mind:D

do you think pub meets will go dowm well then mandy,,, all sugestions welcome ...

i was thinking bowling and indor carting etc with the winter apraching

YTVXR
15th October 2010, 11:54 AM
could always try merge it with manc n n wales? we did a lot in north west when nig did them at the carriage house and these were by far the biggest meets?

kirky2k4
15th October 2010, 12:15 PM
could always try merge it with manc n n wales? we did a lot in north west when nig did them at the carriage house and these were by far the biggest meets?

the carriage house always seems a popular meet and imo the fod is gawjus :)

when r15 is back i will see about a joint meet

Mandy
15th October 2010, 12:20 PM
i understand buddy ... just to let you know tho mate mst runs are child friendly nw as i take my lil girl and gregnant missis mst times and dont wana rink their lives ...

do you think pub meets will go dowm well then mandy,,, all sugestions welcome ...

i was thinking bowling and indor carting etc with the winter apraching

well at least if you have a nice drive out some where and finish up at a nice cossey country pub for sunday dinner where its nice and warm i cant see you going wrong with that.:D

Eamonn and myself did a christmas meet had a nice drice out then unded up at harry ramsdens for fish and chips and was a really good turn out considering how bad the weather had been, we are looking into doing it again this year if your up for it;).

Bowling sounds good to me too, i just think with karting the costs put a lot of peeps off especially on the run upto xmas.

kirky2k4
15th October 2010, 12:23 PM
well at least if you have a nice drive out some where and finish up at a nice cossey country pub for sunday dinner where its nice and warm i cant see you going wrong with that.:D

Eamonn and myself did a christmas meet had a nice drice out then unded up at harry ramsdens for fish and chips and was a really good turn out considering how bad the weather had been, we are looking into doing it again this year if your up for it;).

Bowling sounds good to me too, i just think with karting the costs put a lot of peeps off especially on the run upto xmas.

couldnt agree more realy didnt think about money tbh,

the christmas run seems a realy good idea, will have have a chat with you both tommorro anyway,

dont know if u will reconise me as was a breif encounter at the caurage house before but just watch for the red bus and ill watch for those stunning bbs rims :)

Mandy
15th October 2010, 12:38 PM
couldnt agree more realy didnt think about money tbh,

the christmas run seems a realy good idea, will have have a chat with you both tommorro anyway,

dont know if u will reconise me as was a breif encounter at the caurage house before but just watch for the red bus and ill watch for those stunning bbs rims :)

yeah no probs well we had the function room last time so was good and with big numbrs you get the room free so will find out if they are still doing the offer:D and i have a memory like a siv and its usually cars i recognise:lol:

sandyVXR
15th October 2010, 12:57 PM

yeah was a bit gibbers :D:D:D

yup was a good day that. :D:D