PDA

View Full Version : Bluetooth UHP4 for new Astra J 2010

Stefke1974
1st December 2010, 09:44 PM
I'm wondering, is their a way to find the bluetooth module for the New Astra J ?

I know previous version whas UHP4

So, i don't know if name is still UHP4 for Astra J 2010

I just purchased Astra J, but without the Bluetooth module.

And, i would like to buy/install the original Bluetooth module. but i think my Dealer doesnt want to do or order the parts...

Anyone has same problem? Or has more info?

thanks

Red Ice VXR
1st December 2010, 09:53 PM
PM Matt@Twells mate, he's a Vauxhall parts manager and can get most parts a lil cheaper

stampede
1st December 2010, 09:57 PM
I believe there is an official retrofit kit from Vauxhall for this.

How much it costs, I dunno??

Vauxtillidie
1st December 2010, 10:03 PM
part number is 13343110 (standard) 13336588 (premium)

taken from here http://www.opel-accessories.com/subproductgroup.jsp?language=en&country=DE&vehicle_name=Astra%20Sports%20Tourer&category=Infotainment&subcategory=Bluetooth+Handsfree+Kits&part_num=13343110#anker

and here http://www.astraownersclub.com/vb/showthread.php?t=284366

Stefke1974
2nd December 2010, 02:10 PM
PM Matt@Twells mate, he's a Vauxhall parts manager and can get most parts a lil cheaper

ok, thanks

also, to other members, yes i know the system you found, but i want factory, so that i can use buttons on stearing wheel.

hope Matt can help me.

Stefke1974
28th January 2011, 07:53 PM
Hi guys,

I'm pleased to inform you that my Astra has now the original Bluetooth (UPH) of factory.

Everything works perfect, even voic command and commands on steering wheel.

My car is Belgian car, but i had to let it install in Holland, because here in Belgium they did not want to do it, or they could not do it.

If you want original mounted, it is possible!

For more info, contact me.

chears.

Tajmahal
8th February 2011, 10:32 PM
Have you bought Bluetooth kit from official web? I didn't know that you can't use Steering Wheel's buttons with Bluetooth Handsfree Kit, Premium...

Can anyone confirm it?

Thank you...

Stefke1974
9th February 2011, 06:16 AM
Have you bought Bluetooth kit from official web? I didn't know that you can't use Steering Wheel's buttons with Bluetooth Handsfree Kit, Premium...

Can anyone confirm it?

Thank you...

Hi,

No, i have purchased it in official opel/vauxhall Dealer garage/shop.

The premium kitt that they are officialy selling is from Burry, but is very bad!

Also, you can not use stearing wheel function. You recieve a extra keyboard on your dasch with it.

I have order the original parts!

And a Dealer shop in holland installed and configured it.

Reprogrammed my radio (cd400). You need a official VCI code to do so, and only GM in Germany can provide this key code.

it cost me 500, in total, but installation of the retro kit (from Burry) cost about 380 + installation about 480! so i prefer original for 20 extra.

if you need more info, send me message, i can send you all info you need.

regards

Tajmahal
23rd February 2011, 10:45 PM
I sent you a PM. I would appreciate if you cuold help me. If you don't have a part or cataloge number of a UHP module (it should be on a bill) could you please sent me a the name of your OPEL store in Holland....

Thank you...

vx220z22se
23rd February 2011, 10:56 PM
You cannot install bluetooth to factory spec as a retrofit on Astra J, the wiring harness is made for each car depending on spec from original order. If it hasn't got it then it's a Bury RC9060 or a parrot.

Tajmahal
26th February 2011, 12:27 AM
I don't know if I see good but look at the http://www.justcarkits.co.uk/acatalog/Parrot_Steering_Wheel_Interfaces.html

JCKUNIPAR07 - Steering wheel interface for SAAB 9-3 / 9-5, Vauxhall Insignia / Astra 2010> to Parrot MKi Series!!!

Is that mean that you can with JCKUNIPAR07 use the Astra J Steering wheel interface with Parrot?

Sorry for my bad english...

Vauxtillidie
26th February 2011, 09:47 AM
yep parrot now do kits to use steering wheel controls, i havent got it but looked into it a while back

Stefke1974
26th February 2011, 07:01 PM
You cannot install bluetooth to factory spec as a retrofit on Astra J, the wiring harness is made for each car depending on spec from original order. If it hasn't got it then it's a Bury RC9060 or a parrot.

SORRY BUT YES YOU CAN INSTALL AS FACTORY!

that is what the dealer in holland did.

this is the list of what you need, and also the connection plan for the connector. (sorry it is in Dutch , but part numbers are the same. Last one, you don't need it, that's the new radio, so you don't need it)

http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad282/stefke1974/Bluetooth_AstraJ.jpg

As i said before, this is NOT the retrofit! This is the original BT kitt for Astra J

If you need address of Dealer in Holland to install it, contact me.

This is the result of MY astra J :

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/7828/img00106201101281514.jpg (http://img88.imageshack.us/i/img00106201101281514.jpg/)

Vauxtillidie
26th February 2011, 07:06 PM
looks very similar to the astra h retrofit looking at that

Stefke1974
26th February 2011, 07:13 PM
looks very similar to the astra h retrofit looking at that

It is the orginal like Astra J & insignia.

like installed in factory.

difference is, Astra H whas called UHP kitt, now it is UPH kitt.

vxrmartyn
27th February 2011, 12:20 PM

you can as i have done it myself.

Stefke1974
27th February 2011, 12:44 PM

Man what are you talking about!

it is NOT RETROFIT burry or parrot!

this is like factory!

If you don't know about it, don't speak!

it is NOT depending from car!

this is default installation for all new opels, like Astra J , Insignia, etc..

Burry and parrot are other systems! by the way, burry is verry bad!

look at document i posted! this is a official bulletin of opel! (i removed the info because it is opel internal info)

AS I SAID BEFORE, THIS IS FACTORY INSTALLATION! LIKE YOU WOULD ORDER YOUR CAR FROM FACTORY!

So, stop telling it is not possible, because, YES YOU CAN!

ALL YOU NEED TO DO AFTHER INSTALLATION IS ASK A VCI CODE TO PROGRAM YOUR RADIO.

vxrmartyn
27th February 2011, 01:00 PM
i will add that you also need the find the right module for the car....there are 7 to choose from ;)

Vauxtillidie
27th February 2011, 01:38 PM
i will add that you also need the find the right module for the car....there are 7 to choose from ;)

interesting, i dont have a j but curious as to what the differences are between the modules?

vxrmartyn
27th February 2011, 02:07 PM
completly different mate both connection wise and internally

Stefke1974
27th February 2011, 02:25 PM
completly different mate both connection wise and internally

nope.

everything is same.

look at connection plan on document i posted.

Stefke1974
27th February 2011, 02:27 PM

It is the first part on the list.
that's the UPH module.

it's for all Astra J and Insignia.

Stefke1974
27th February 2011, 02:30 PM
you know, i don't understand people.

i share about the installation of original BT in my Astra J

then you have people keep saying it is retrofit.

Well it is not. it is original GM installation.

anyway, if you don't believe it, it is up to you.

all i can say is that it is working in my car, and that i have the original UPH installed.

chears

enderw
17th March 2011, 07:49 AM
Hi Stefke1974,

Thanks for the parts list and detailed information, I am working for a Opel dealer in Ostrava, Czech Republic and we have already ordered the parts to try it out ;)

Opel made a "special edition" - bigger discount on cars equipped with navigation / xenon / bt handsfree, and I have several stock cars here with everything BUT handsfree. But Opel has already confirmed to me that when we install the UPH module "your way", we are getting the discount as well (so it is definitelly possible!). We will be trying it out on Astra J with CD400 and Insignia with CD500 Navi, I will let you know how it works.

I just wanted to ask you - could you please translate the "pin connection" from your part order list to english / german? I would rather not rely on "Google translate" and have it all connected correctly ;)

Thanks

L. Stipal, Opel Auto-Novotny Ostrava

Uru
9th August 2011, 10:56 PM
SORRY BUT YES YOU CAN INSTALL AS FACTORY!

GOD bless you mate... ^^
I'm searching about that for weeks...

that is what the dealer in holland did.

this is the list of what you need, and also the connection plan for the connector. (sorry it is in Dutch , but part numbers are the same. Last one, you don't need it, that's the new radio, so you don't need it)

http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad282/stefke1974/Bluetooth_AstraJ.jpg

As i said before, this is NOT the retrofit! This is the original BT kitt for Astra J

Stefen, those parts have a same code in Italy, right?
If I print that paper and show it to Opel Man Assistence he should order all I need to mount BT factory on my ASTRA J 1.4 T Cosmo?

Pls I hope u will answer my questions.
Thx.
Uru

Uru
9th August 2011, 11:06 PM
P.S.
Obviously except for DVD 800... :D I already mount it on my astra...
P.P.S.
I dont read and write German.
All i need Is things below Onderdelen right?
ALL I NEED is :

-Stuurappaarat UHP 1788199
-18 polige stekker reparatieset 6286757
-Bleutooth telefoonantenne 1788198
-Microfoon 1788190
-Coax cabel (universale)
-Steun UHP Stuurapparaat 6788552

Cab you translate that parts in english???

jorgo
9th November 2011, 02:31 PM
Hi Stefke1974,

Thanks for sharing your information. Today I went with all your part numbers to my opel garage here in Hamburg/Germany and they told me that they couldn't do it. Too difficult, too expensive.
Could you please tell me (PM) the address of your garage in Holland?

Rgds,
jorgo

Uru
11th November 2011, 11:54 PM
Me also went with all the part numbers to my Opel Magazine some week ago.
They told me it was possible just they need to order some part, at least they need 30 day...
He just asked me where I found that codes... :D

ca. 560€ + a lot of time waiting + parts installation [100€/150€?].

Regards

Mario1974
12th January 2012, 06:29 PM
:(
Hi all, I am new and I don't have much experience to post on forums, excuse me if I break something.
I have since 2 months the new opel astra j with nav900, I do not have bluetooth installed by factory, and after several readings, here in Italy I asked a friend in opel if he could inquire about list of necessary parts, and VIC code, and if then the procedure was possible ...
Today I called them they contacted the engineer in Germany, the latter confirmed that it is not possible once out of the factory because the custom cars and customer's needs!
And the code I Ditto VIC confirmed anything, in this respect, it was vague.
Guys please contact me in PM are pleased to learn real information, and not the usual phrase in opel dealerships, admitted that there are too many parties too expensive.
I say one thing I found myself without bluetooth on the car because of a misunderstanding with the seller, now having paid 27,000 euros are saddened to not being able to install from this factory ... ... bluetooth.
Help and then in the list above I did not understand the speech of pin:
Pin 6-Pin 20
15-Pin, 6 Pin.
Thanks to all you:roll: