PDA

View Full Version : Knowing

Kieran-D
6th August 2009, 01:08 PM
Has anyone seen this?

Watched it on DVD last night and what a terrible ending. The adverts on tv make it look good, and for the first half, maybe 3/4's it is a really good film but the ending is bloody awful, ruins the film.

Im usually a big fan of Nicolas cage films but this was crap

Spool
6th August 2009, 01:24 PM
i saw it about 2 weeks ago, agree with all of what you said!

cannockvxr
8th August 2009, 12:22 PM
seen it last nite......possibly the worst ending to a film ever...was goin good until the last 20 mins

Abbo
8th August 2009, 12:26 PM
Bugger, cheers for that lads. Just been delivered from Play.com on Pre-order :(

Abbo
9th August 2009, 12:30 AM
Just watched it, totally agree, its almost as if they run out of time and made something up on the spot :(

What a shame!

IanJ
9th August 2009, 12:33 AM
Really enjoyed the film up until the same point - would have been better with us not seeing anything and having to imagine it I reckon? Oh well

Abbo
9th August 2009, 12:35 AM
No alternate ending that I could find, My cat could of wirtten a better ending

Old man Jimbo
9th August 2009, 12:45 AM
It's a sad thing about a lot of films of late. The day the earth stood still, I am legend etc etc

nurburgring_409
9th August 2009, 01:01 AM
this is just what i thought at the cinema, great idea for a film but absolutely shocking ending

AlexFi
9th August 2009, 01:31 AM
It's a sad thing about a lot of films of late. The day the earth stood still, I am legend etc etcBoth rehashes of old films, done badly ;)

Why is it hollywood have to make 'acceptable' endings? Like 'The Eye', god leave well alone, they just can't make films with unhappy endings.....

IanJ
9th August 2009, 01:41 AM
Both rehashes of old films, done badly ;)

Why is it hollywood have to make 'acceptable' endings? Like 'The Eye', god leave well alone, they just can't make films with unhappy endings.....

Showing your age now :lol: