PDA

View Full Version : sherlock holmes

nurburgnicky
26th December 2009, 08:32 PM
:(Well watched it 2day all i gat to say it dont bother a good film but well to long winded. hardly any action and 45 mins 2 long bored us 2 death. It had the making of a good film but guy richie failed on this one.

badboyburt
26th December 2009, 08:45 PM
gonna see this tomorrow night, think i might have to give it a miss wasnt really looking forward to it but missus wants to see it lol

randomgary
26th December 2009, 09:04 PM
im gutted but might try it anyway! looks megga in the previews

nurburgnicky
26th December 2009, 09:26 PM
im gutted but might try it anyway! looks megga in the previews

We thought the same from the previews, was really looking forward to it but just to drawn out to the point it became boring:(

wayne/VXR
26th December 2009, 09:47 PM
i have to go and watch this,my wife likes him.:lol:

onboard
4th January 2010, 06:25 PM
Hi,

Went to see this on the 2nd and I did enjoy it. I thought the sound was very good and the film did get the 'gritty' side of London across in the visual effects.

On the other hand my wife didn't enjoy it.

Brian

randomgary
4th January 2010, 11:09 PM
both myself and milly loved it! great wee show! would actually go again

Heavenly
4th January 2010, 11:12 PM
This is a classic case of different tastes like pearl harbour , i loved that film but most people slated it.

Davo614
4th January 2010, 11:59 PM
Not a bad film really.

Although I enjoyed my huge bucket of popcorn a lot more.

Superb.

AstraGirly
7th January 2010, 10:40 AM
I wasnt too sure bout seeing this but got dragged along and glad i did. Really enjoyed it.

Anybody notice the mistake tho? Near the start of the film when they are in a boat going down the Thames they show the Tower Bridge fully built then at the end when they are up on top of it the bridge is still getting built

randomgary
7th January 2010, 10:46 AM
i did notice how they were having a scrap under westminster then magically appeared on tower bridge which is afair old distance away

IanJ
7th January 2010, 10:46 AM
I loved it as well - thought Downey JR did a great job, thought the performance was on par with Johnny Depp in the 1st Pirates film, cant wait to get it on dvd 8)

Oh Astragirly - there still some boxed up Pizza Hut at ours as well, cheers ;)

AstraGirly
7th January 2010, 10:51 AM
Oh Astragirly - there still some boxed up Pizza Hut at ours as well, cheers ;)

We took the rest of our pizza into the cinema :lol: Cold pizza, n popcorn yum yum lol