PDA

View Full Version : Lost theories

Spool
26th January 2010, 02:15 PM
hey lost fans! :p

the final season of lost is now upon us? so whats everyone theories of the following, and do you think they will actually be answered in this finale?

who is christian sheppard on the island?
who is locke at the end of season 5?
what is the smoke monster?
where is claire and whats she doing?
who is the man in the black shirt and who is jacob really?
who are the 'good guys' and who are the 'bad guys'?
who is the adam and eve and how long have they really been there?!

so many things to find out!! lol

randomgary
26th January 2010, 02:17 PM
i bet we will never know most of these mate

Spool
26th January 2010, 02:18 PM
i have theories for most of those! :p
i know we wont find out some things but alot i think we will!!

John Doe
26th January 2010, 08:26 PM
i bet we will never know most of these mate

Agree with you there. The writers seem to have dug themselves into a massive hole with all the unanswered questions they've given us. I feel lost should have been wrapped up by season four but Hollywood obviously want to drain as much cash out of the franchise as possible at the expense of storylines that are bordering on the comical (i.e time travel) and others that appear to be pulled out of thin air (i.e time travel).

Hopefully everything will be explained but I wouldn't bet my house on it. An ambiguous ending seems the most likely but hopefully I'm wrong.

VXRDean
26th January 2010, 10:23 PM
Hopefully we will find out :D Will be annoying if not :lol:

Party Boy
27th January 2010, 09:00 AM
hey lost fans! :p

the final season of lost is now upon us? so whats everyone theories of the following, and do you think they will actually be answered in this finale?

who is christian sheppard on the island?
who is locke at the end of season 5?
what is the smoke monster?
where is claire and whats she doing?
who is the man in the black shirt and who is jacob really?
who are the 'good guys' and who are the 'bad guys'?
who is the adam and eve and how long have they really been there?!

so many things to find out!! lol

Best theory ive heard is the time machine one.

Locke could walk again because he went on the island, "back in time" and thus to a time he haddent broken his back, same with rose and her cancer.

Ben said to richard "remember when we used to celebrate birthdays" richard is actually from far in the future because he wont age untill to point in time he is supposed to be alive.

If someone dies when they were meant to be alive they can still affect the future, to ensure that the timeline stays the same, ie jacks dad.

The reason desmond knew charlie was going to die is because hes already lived it, hes stuck it a time loop and it leads him back to the island to turn the key and start his life over and over again.

Doesnt answer everything but interesting none the less :D

Spool
27th January 2010, 12:14 PM
yeah a little interesting!! not sure though!! good ideas!
who do you think adam and eve are then? (the bodies jack found at the caves when he went looking for water?)

John Doe
5th February 2010, 05:57 PM
The new series starts tonite but I've already seen the first two episodes and the one term that always comes to mind when I watch lost is WTF :confused3:. Not giving anything away but this statement still rings true after this season's opener (i.e more questions than answers). They do explain one thing regarding "Locke" but at the same time they don't (this will make more sense after watching ep1).

Party Boy
5th February 2010, 07:03 PM
The new series starts tonite but I've already seen the first two episodes and the one term that always comes to mind when I watch lost is WTF :confused3:. Not giving anything away but this statement still rings true after this season's opener (i.e more questions than answers). They do explain one thing regarding "Locke" but at the same time they don't (this will make more sense after watching ep1).

Thats what keeps you watching it if they gave you a clue that would help you work it out you would lose intrest, its like when someone shows you a magic trink and it goes from being the colest trick you have ever seen to yes i guess its alright :lol: