Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Stage 3 EDS

VXRed

Default Stage 3 EDS

What diffrent maps from EDS are there for stage 3 and has any1 gone any of them on here and what bhp are they cuming at

What suporting mods do you have as that will define what map to use

EDS Inlet Manifold, Thermal Gasket, EDS Inlet Cam, EVOMS Diverter Valve, Forge FMIC, Quaife ATB, Custom 3" Turbo Back, Whiteline RARB, Uprated FARB, AP Racing Brakes, Percy CDTi Airbox Conversion, Oil Breather Box, Dap-r Springs, Bilstein B8's, CS Brake Cooling Ducts, Cool Running Thermo, CS Uprated Radiator

VXRed

Scorpion 3"exhaust and tx autosport fmic with all the pipes with the replacement tophat and the cdti airbox

I'd look at the 315 map for that setup. Pretty similar to what I was running on that one.

EDS Inlet Manifold, Thermal Gasket, EDS Inlet Cam, EVOMS Diverter Valve, Forge FMIC, Quaife ATB, Custom 3" Turbo Back, Whiteline RARB, Uprated FARB, AP Racing Brakes, Percy CDTi Airbox Conversion, Oil Breather Box, Dap-r Springs, Bilstein B8's, CS Brake Cooling Ducts, Cool Running Thermo, CS Uprated Radiator

VXRed

Cool cheers bud what bhp was your doing then,and what's the 1just up from the 315ps 1 wud I not beable 2get away with that 1

Just under 300bhp, but plenty of others running that map with higher figures than mine

The 285 map is pretty much the same. With the 315 your meant to have the cam but again others have run it without it with no issues.

The next map up requires the EDS inlet manifold from memory.

Weaving life's Rich Tapestry...

Quote Originally Posted by Nurburg608 View Post
    Just under 300bhp, but plenty of others running that map with higher figures than mine

The 285 map is pretty much the same. With the 315 your meant to have the cam but again others have run it without it with no issues.

The next map up requires the EDS inlet manifold from memory.
    Hmm i was looking at the 330ps map next week when i fit a hybrid. But i dont have the inlet manifold, although Ian at mpg said it would be ok to run that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dab vxr View Post
    Hmm i was looking at the 330ps map next week when i fit a hybrid. But i dont have the inlet manifold, although Ian at mpg said it would be ok to run that.
    3 bar map sensor?

i have 316hp and 492nm. But i also have the inlet cam of EDS.
    Opel Astra OPC, 316pk, 492nm. EDS

Weaving life's Rich Tapestry...

Quote Originally Posted by Nurburg608 View Post
    3 bar map sensor?
    No i dont. I was under the impression it wasnt needed either

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast