Closed Thread

Thread: Aux input on cd70

VXRed

Default Aux input on cd70

I have the cd70 Nav system on an 06 plate, wondered if it has an aux input to take an Ipod, or if anyone has had the aux plug by the handbrake fitted aftermarket?
    Rough costs would be appreciated too.
    Cheers.
    Finished running her in, now trying to hold her back!

VXR enough

It is possible to do on the CDC40 but I need you to confirm 2 things for me before I can tell you if it is possible on yours.

1) look in the owners manual, does it mention an aux or alternative source?
    2) Can you remove your CD70 and take a picture of the pin diagram on top of the radio.

Now I am fairly certain that you can add this functionality on the CD70, but a few I have seen of late you could not as they differed from ones I had seen in the past, so need to confirm a few things first.

Hopefully I can help you with this, as if it can be done then costs are the cost of the Aux wire (Less than £5) and some programming on tech2.

VXRed

Thanks for the reply, am at work at the mo but will check the manual, dont have keys to remove unit, but I will see what I can do.
    Am off to Courtenay at the end of the month for stage 2 so they may be kind enough to tech 2 it for me?
    Cheers again.
    Adam.
    Finished running her in, now trying to hold her back!

VXRed

I would love to be able to fit an aux in to my CD70. Fed up of the radio, i want connect my 80gb Ipod!!!!

Closed Thread