Closed Thread

Question Eibach differences?

Just wondered what the difference is between pro and sport lines?

Is there any difference in price, stance etc..?

Thanks

What's That Noise/Deviate DJ http://soundcloud.com/krepz FOR FREE DUBSTEP/GRIME/GARAGE MIXES!!

Sportline drop is 50mm front and 30mm rear , Pro's are 30mm all round (astra 2.0 Turbo SRi) as stated on Eibach official site .....

BUT ....... this is stated for the SRi Turbo drops, as the VXR is 15mm lower than the SRi ........ the drops for the VXR are as follows .....

Sportlines, front = 35mm, rear 15mm
    Pro's, 15mm all round.

I have measured both types of springs for drop distances and they are roughly as above !!!

James

MY14 Corsa Burg, "REX" , Burg #452

As above spot on. Am running the pro's

Has anyone got a pic of the pro's fitted on their vxr as I have been thinking of getting these. But wanted see see how it sat first.
    Sapphire Black Corsa Vxr

VXR enough

i had pros fitted on sunday, my vixer on standard springs did sit lower than others i had seen so when the eibach pro fitted, it dont look an awfull lot differant but the ride is like a diff car, its smooter on the road and when i take a bend its like its on rails.

im not saying they are any better or any worse than the other popular springs as i have not tried any others but im more than happy with the eibach pro. i wanted a level stance and didnt want it to low so these seem to be the best option for me and im made up with them. i will get pics when i can.

VXRo's own John Cleland Geordie076's Avatar

ProKit is for the 'sporting' driver
    Sportline is for the 'showy' driver

according to Eibach website

i have the ProKit and agree with I_AM_THE_STIG in that they don't look much lower than std but handling is vastly improved.
    Tuned by RnD Motorsport

VXRed

new price are the same for either set.

I have a set of s/h sportlines if your after some.

Quote Originally Posted by I_AM_THE_STIG View Post
    i had pros fitted on sunday, my vixer on standard springs did sit lower than others i had seen so when the eibach pro fitted, it dont look an awfull lot differant but the ride is like a diff car, its smooter on the road and when i take a bend its like its on rails.

im not saying they are any better or any worse than the other popular springs as i have not tried any others but im more than happy with the eibach pro. i wanted a level stance and didnt want it to low so these seem to be the best option for me and im made up with them. i will get pics when i can.
    Same as my car mate, mines sat a wee bit lower than newer VXR's .... prob down to my car having done 45K miles. But the difference is nice ...... a wee bit lower, a bit stiffer around town (hardly noticable on normal driving) but it feels alot more confidence inspiring now

BEFORE PRO KIT

AFTER PRO KIT

Def noticable, but very subtle drop TBh

James

MY14 Corsa Burg, "REX" , Burg #452

Closed Thread