Closed Thread

Thread: Black horse car sales aftersales department mackadown lane birmingham

VXRed blooded

Default Black horse car sales aftersales department mackadown lane birmingham

Problem started when I chose my vxr i noticed a few deep scratches on my boot lid i told the salesman i wanted them gone before i took delivery this was in january was told the boot would be painted when i took delivery of my vxr it was fine washed the car this weekend the scratches reappeared took the car straight to black horse with a freind who is great body repairer and he explained to them that they clearly tried bodging it with paint restorer then mopping it so i arranged to bring the car back up on tuesday so i was tod car would be ready and the boot would be painted got there and the scratches were visible and my freind pointed out again that no way has that boot been painted and that they needed to employ honest workmen so just a warning to those in brum TO STAY AWAY FROM BLACK HORSE MACKADOWN LANE as the sales deparment is top notch after care is dog **** and wouldn't want any one else to have the poor work carried out on there car
    Last edited by vxr craig; 14th April 2011 at 05:45 PM.

Closed Thread