+ Reply to Thread
Page 376 of 377 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366 374 375 376 377 LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,760 of 3761
    VXRed

wish i had got a burg :-(

So..... I've just sat down and had a few hours and read trough all 376 pages of this chat with a smile on my face! the hype, the exception, trails and tribulations, and now a number of years since i first saw them on the roads and the press reviews and whatnot. Vauxhall created a true challenger to the untouchable Renaultsport Clio 200 Cup's and the even more mad Mini Cooper JCW GP's which says a hell of a lot. Now i've had 'Burg now since last August and i genuinely wish i got one a lot lot sooner, i really do!

Fresh by Michael Smith, on Flickr

Fiesta Mk5 ZS>Fiesta Mk6 ST>Clio 172>Astra 'H' VXR>Fiesta Mk7 ST>Corsa 'D' VXR Nurburgring

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by jps View Post
    Well, my Burg has gone in for it's first MOT today and I know a few more are having theirs around this time too. I can't actually believe I have owned this car for 3 years now. It feels like yesterday I drove to Aston's in Melton Mowbray to pick her up.

Apart from some recent problems (new gearbox etc etc) I've just loved being a Nurburgring owner and I am so pleased I got my order in for one when I did. It still puts a huge smile on my face driving it and offers pretty much everything I want from a proper hot hatch. I always look at getting a new car but then I just go for a blast in mine and remember why I bought her. Looking forward to another year of driving pleasure.

Here's a reminder from Richard Hammond of why we all love this car, it makes fun reading.

And here's a cheeky picture. Hope everyone is still loving theirs too!

Still love mine and will continue to do so for years to come. It's a great car with a lot of character.

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by Minismithy90 View Post
    So..... I've just sat down and had a few hours and read trough all 376 pages of this chat with a smile on my face! the hype, the exception, trails and tribulations, and now a number of years since i first saw them on the roads and the press reviews and whatnot. Vauxhall created a true challenger to the untouchable Renaultsport Clio 200 Cup's and the even more mad Mini Cooper JCW GP's which says a hell of a lot. Now i've had 'Burg now since last August and i genuinely wish i got one a lot lot sooner, i really do!

I know the feeling mate.

Ahhh it's great to see a little bit of activity on this thread. Still fantastic cars. Almost 6 years with mine now. Although I have gone and got another rather special car.... a Clio V6 255 But keeping the Burg too for now. 2 totally, totally different driving experiences.
    Chilli Orange Panda Corsa BURG #009 is here!!! AND LOVING IT
    Check out my full video review *HERE*

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by jps View Post
    Ahhh it's great to see a little bit of activity on this thread. Still fantastic cars. Almost 6 years with mine now. Although I have gone and got another rather special car.... a Clio V6 255 But keeping the Burg too for now. 2 totally, totally different driving experiences.
    That's a cool little gem.

Love a Clio V6, nothing like it and there will be nothing like it again, gotta love the French and bonkers Hot Hatches 👌🏻
    Fiesta Mk5 ZS>Fiesta Mk6 ST>Clio 172>Astra 'H' VXR>Fiesta Mk7 ST>Corsa 'D' VXR Nurburgring

Very true. Can't see them putting a 3L V6 in a car of this size again. I really want to get a good pic of the Burg and Vee together but I have a slight problem in that I can't drive both cars at once!

So, here is one of when I picked her up

Last edited by jps; 5th May 2017 at 03:45 PM.
    Chilli Orange Panda Corsa BURG #009 is here!!! AND LOVING IT
    Check out my full video review *HERE*

Always loved those. Best looking car Renault has made I think too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by VXRRy View Post
    Always loved those. Best looking car Renault has made I think too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Almost, I think one can't beat the Renault Alpine A110.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 376 of 377 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366 374 375 376 377 LastLast