+ Reply to Thread
Page 378 of 378 FirstFirst ... 278 328 368 376 377 378
Results 3,771 to 3,773 of 3773

VXR Nothing comes close Tom_Y2K4's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_c77 View Post
    I've had my Burg for about 3 weeks now and I'm loving it, the fuel economy is almost the same as my wife's 1.4 Meriva I get about 35-37mpg but its 100 times more enjoyable to drive and a much nicer place to sit, the Recaros are super comfortable. I've had mostly Renaultsports in the past (a 5GT Turbo Raider, 19 16V, 172, and Megane R26) I sold my Megane about 2 years ago to allow me to change career and not I've done that I've decided to get something fun to drive again. I didn't want to go back to another Megane as I wanted a 265 Megane and good ones were out of my budget and I've driven the Clio 200 and found revving the **** off it to go quickly tiresome. So it was a choice between the Fiesta ST and the Burg, I test drove a ST, it was ok but didn't really set me on fire and then I drove a Burg and loved, I prefer the fact its a bit more focused, I like the way the diff feels like it did in my old R26 and the way it handles, the power delivery (mine feels a lot stronger than 205bhp but apparently mine is completely standard) and that it encourages me to push on when conditions allow. I couldn't think of a better car to have for the money.

Welcome to the Club

Enjoy the upcoming warm weather and dry roads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyp90 View Post
    Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
    Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
    South East Regional Organiser

PSN: TomFL12

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_c77 View Post
    I've had my Burg for about 3 weeks now and I'm loving it, the fuel economy is almost the same as my wife's 1.4 Meriva I get about 35-37mpg but its 100 times more enjoyable to drive and a much nicer place to sit, the Recaros are super comfortable. I've had mostly Renaultsports in the past (a 5GT Turbo Raider, 19 16V, 172, and Megane R26) I sold my Megane about 2 years ago to allow me to change career and not I've done that I've decided to get something fun to drive again. I didn't want to go back to another Megane as I wanted a 265 Megane and good ones were out of my budget and I've driven the Clio 200 and found revving the **** off it to go quickly tiresome. So it was a choice between the Fiesta ST and the Burg, I test drove a ST, it was ok but didn't really set me on fire and then I drove a Burg and loved, I prefer the fact its a bit more focused, I like the way the diff feels like it did in my old R26 and the way it handles, the power delivery (mine feels a lot stronger than 205bhp but apparently mine is completely standard) and that it encourages me to push on when conditions allow. I couldn't think of a better car to have for the money.

Congrats! You've made a great choice and you're right, they really are such capable cars that don't always get the credit they deserve.
    Chilli Orange Panda Corsa BURG #009 is here!!! AND LOVING IT
    Check out my full video review *HERE*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 378 of 378 FirstFirst ... 278 328 368 376 377 378