Closed Thread

Thread: retro fit aux to cd30 mp3

VXRed

Default retro fit aux to cd30 mp3

I have done a few searches but im still a bit cinfused. I have a cd30 mp3 but how do i get an aux connection set up?

Any help much appreciated

VXRed

i went to here http://cd30mp3.co.uk/ and emailed him and he made me one which has 3 metal pins at the back and they plug into the pins in the back of the radio where it shows on the wiring digram where the aux should be than i ran it under the gear lever and out under the handbrake and it connects into my ipod like it would say if you connected it up to the pc, but if you dont have an ipod you can just buy the genric lead which plugs into the headphone bit, i would email him saying what you want, these are really good no distortion or anything

VXRed

Thanks for that mate does it need to be "tech 2'd" at all.

Also i want a cd changer to fit the CD30, anyone got any info?

VXRed

No nothing like that, just click in the back, you have to put the pins thorugh the socket where all the other cable are just make sure you push them in enough, and make sure it all work before putting it back in, i take the aireal cable out when doing it gives better access.

VXRed

Cheers mate, ive just sent him an email, hopefully ill have this sorted by saturday

VXRed

i'df be careful with that being a bank holiday weekend mate, yeh its really good i liked the ipod one, than you just, its just hard to change tracks with your ipod when your driving as its abit hard to get to being under the handbrake,

Closed Thread