Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
Results 71 to 80 of 80
  1. #71
    VXR Nothing comes close Rabbid's Avatar
    Join Date
    10th July 2008
    Posts
    16,187

    Default

    Paint work is longer then 1 year, you require to have an inspection every year.

    Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

    Clique #14

  2. #72
    VXRacing ahead
    Join Date
    4th August 2009
    Posts
    599

    Default

    no way really , even tho i have owned it for 2month i better dig deep lol

  3. #73
    I get a Buzz out of life! moosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd August 2008
    Posts
    9,731

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbid View Post
    Paint work is longer then 1 year, you require to have an inspection every year.
    Thats corrosion mate!

  4. #74
    I get a Buzz out of life! moosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd August 2008
    Posts
    9,731

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dj ice View Post
    no way really , even tho i have owned it for 2month i better dig deep lol
    Correct.

  5. #75
    VXR Nothing comes close Tom_Y2K4's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd August 2009
    Posts
    24,545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moosh View Post
    Thats corrosion mate!
    IIRC its a 12 year corrosion warranty though?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyp90 View Post
    Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
    Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
    South East Regional Organiser

    PSN: TomFL12

  6. #76
    VXRed
    Join Date
    29th April 2011
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Y2K4 View Post
    IIRC its a 12 year corrosion warranty though?
    Tom your mailbox is full so i can't PM you back lol

  7. #77
    VXR Nothing comes close Tom_Y2K4's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd August 2009
    Posts
    24,545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stevegoodwin View Post
    Tom your mailbox is full so i can't PM you back lol
    Sorted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyp90 View Post
    Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
    Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
    South East Regional Organiser

    PSN: TomFL12

  8. #78
    VXRacing ahead Tom{BSc}'s Avatar
    Join Date
    29th January 2011
    Posts
    585

    Default

    Whats this corrosion all about? Especially with the bumpers making all the wings rust... Bet that doesn't count.

  9. #79
    I get a Buzz out of life! moosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd August 2008
    Posts
    9,731

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Y2K4 View Post
    IIRC its a 12 year corrosion warranty though?
    Tom what are you talking about?!

    The guy has a two year old car with flaking clear coat, that is not corrosion!

    Paint warrenty is 1 year, his car is two years old.

    Simple its not covered.

    Corrosion is classed as when the bodywork rust from the inside out i.e. from under the paint.

    Bumpers rubbing paint off leading to rust is also not covered as it would be very hard to prove that you hadnt removed the bumper and incorrectly re fitted it.

    I had the astra vxr i had almost fully resprayed for a form of corrosion so i know whats covered and whats not when it comes to paint work.

  10. #80
    VXR Nothing comes close Tom_Y2K4's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd August 2009
    Posts
    24,545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moosh View Post
    Tom what are you talking about?!

    The guy has a two year old car with flaking clear coat, that is not corrosion!

    Paint warrenty is 1 year, his car is two years old.

    Simple its not covered.

    Corrosion is classed as when the bodywork rust from the inside out i.e. from under the paint.

    Bumpers rubbing paint off leading to rust is also not covered as it would be very hard to prove that you hadnt removed the bumper and incorrectly re fitted it.

    I had the astra vxr i had almost fully resprayed for a form of corrosion so i know whats covered and whats not when it comes to paint work.
    It was a statement rather than a question mate

    Paint is indeed only 1 year, anti corrosion warranty (although not applicable in this case) is 12 years
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyp90 View Post
    Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
    Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
    South East Regional Organiser

    PSN: TomFL12

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts