Closed Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Quote Originally Posted by Chris3333 View Post
    really gutted to hear about this mate :-( cant imagine how ****** off you are. Too much scum around, my girlfriend had her house broken into a few months back, they took her ka and her moms focus, seems they only broke in to get the keys.
    Im in staffordshire mate so not too far away, ill keep an eye out. I work in security and i have passed the details of the car onto my colleagues who work birmingham who have said they will also keep an eye out for you. Thats 30+ security guards around central brum keeping a eye out :-)
    Oh my dayz!! That really sucks! I hope your family and girlfriend are okay though. Life is more important than a set of keys... As I come to learn after my fiancée watched me get beaten up. Knowing me I would have done everything I could if I wasn't to be pepper sprayed and most likely would've ended up with broken bones or even worse dead.

It's really nice of you for helping me out so thank you very much for that. I really appreciate it. You might want to also note, if it's not to much bother, that the plates may have been changed to something starting with "BN06" as 2 days after the incident a blue Astra VXR pops out of no where almost identical to mine... Zooming past a road in my area and it even had a dump valve like mine. And the fact that there was not ONE blue astra VXR around my area until I bought mine. Just about got a glimpse of it. Once again thanks for your help matey

Car now recovered - thread here http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...TODAY-30th-MAY!!

Astra

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9