Closed Thread
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    VXR Torque of the Devil

You cant in effect live map a VXR ECU, map it stop it then run it again once parameters been changed if thats what you deem a live map

VXR Vertically Challenged

Quote Originally Posted by Smart Performance View Post
    That would be telling all our mapping secrets

Why do you want to know out of interest?

Yes he lived local to us and is often out and about in the sutton / bassets area

Smart Performance
    the reason people ask these questions is because any tom **** or harry can come along and say ohhhh look we have just mapped xyz and got a bhp of xyz but all you may be doing is running major boost so people want to know that what you are doing is safe for there pride and joy.also do you offer any kind of warrenty once you have mapped the car ???

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphvxr View Post
    You cant in effect live map a VXR ECU, map it stop it then run it again once parameters been changed if thats what you deem a live map
    This is exactly what we do.. its not just a plug and play generic handset. Hence how we can tailor it to the driver and the car.

Sure I understand people like as much info as possible and I know there are lots of dodgy people mapping out there!

We run everything within the safe limits of the car.. the rollers are used to hold load and check for detonation and to record boost levels etc.

We provide a £2m insurance backing on all files we write so you and your car are protected.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphvxr View Post
    Yeah that's what I thought I had read before on here. But it's as close to live mapping as you can get,providing it's done with rr testing before an after etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Smart Performance View Post
    This is exactly what we do.. its not just a plug and play generic handset. Hence how we can tailor it to the driver and the car.

Sure I understand people like as much info as possible and I know there are lots of dodgy people mapping out there!

We run everything within the safe limits of the car.. the rollers are used to hold load and check for detonation and to record boost levels etc.

We provide a £2m insurance backing on all files we write so you and your car are protected.
    It'd always good to have new products an different options in the tuning business. It's give everyone more options.

Another problem on here is tuner wars,some people don't like to give new products a chance as they are tuned by one of the big 4. If you can offer similar results an competing prices which from the opening few posts you certainly can. Prove it's all good an safe you could do very well.

VXRed

I hope so!

All we need now is some cars to prove ourselves on!

Smart Performance

VXR enough

So what the before and after results with dyno graphs mate?

Quote Originally Posted by tommylarge02 View Post
    So what the before and after results with dyno graphs mate?

VXRed

Graphs from yesterday.

Run 1 is the base run on the std car.
    Run 2 is a coastdown test to measure transmission losses
    Run 3 is first stage mapping
    Run 4 is the final result from our mapping

Smart Performance

VXR enough

Looks like good results

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast