Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    VXRed

Question cd stuck wont eject and just says cd error?

Hi guys,
    As above has anyone had this problem before was fine the night before is it a common problem?
    Thanks
    Ryan

This sometimes happens on my vxmmi I have to reset it and it's fine
    stage 2 stealth astra ''STOLEN''' RIP , Hello stage 3 stealth astra with a touch of asbo orange VXR asleep for the winter new ride ........... push bike

From the ashes...... L'Oreal VXR's Avatar

Mine did that twice before it was 2 weeks old! Each time it was repaired, then it happened a 3rd time so they fitted a new one with no further problems. That has been the only thing that has gone wrong in its (almost) 2 years now.
    The Devil's In The Dance ...
    Arden Blue Corsa, S+L, 18" Gloss Black Wheels, AFL, Team Heko Tinted Deflectors, Dark Smoke Tints, online Stickers, Il Dottores #46 numero uno ammiratore and FINALY Sparco harnesses!

VXR on good behaviour VXRCORSA888's Avatar

Just get another CD and put half in the CD slot and while pressing eject wiggle it about and help lever the old CD out and it will come out then

Other option is take it to vx and waste time, money and probably not have anything done by vx

Corsa with all vauxhalls factory fitted extras and stage 4 mods+more..

hey they replaced mine no problems .. but they wouldn't reimburse the new cd that got stuck in there tho .. came out with a fair few scratches on it .. just had to get me another one.
    It was the wiggling about and leverin out that put the scratches on it in the first place!!!

It doesn't get better ... and you cant be fiddling with it all the time m8!
    Arden Blue Corsa, S+L, 18" Gloss Black Wheels, AFL, Team Heko Tinted Deflectors, Dark Smoke Tints, online Stickers, Il Dottores #46 numero uno ammiratore and FINALY Sparco harnesses!

VXR on good behaviour VXRCORSA888's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by L'Oreal VXR View Post
    hey they replaced mine no problems .. but they wouldn't reimburse the new cd that got stuck in there tho .. came out with a fair few scratches on it .. just had to get me another one.
    It was the wiggling about and leverin out that put the scratches on it in the first place!!!

It doesn't get better ... and you cant be fiddling with it all the time m8!
    I had this problem with my standard unit before I upgraded to the vxmmi. Took it to dealers and got fobbed off. So got a old CD and did what I said above and it got the CD out. Even if it scratches a £12 cd it's still better than waiting in a dealers, booking it in, time off work, petrol etc etc. I know exactly what I would do. Soon as I got the cd out it never did it again

Corsa with all vauxhalls factory fitted extras and stage 4 mods+more..

Quote Originally Posted by VXRCORSA888 View Post
    Just get another CD and put half in the CD slot and while pressing eject wiggle it about and help lever the old CD out and it will come out then

Other option is take it to vx and waste time, money and probably not have anything done by vx
    This is probably the best fix, works all the time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Boosting Right Past You!

VXRed blooded

happened with mine, before you take it anywhere, get them two tools that go in the holes on the stereo, or 4 small screwdrivers and prize the stereo out of its hole, then unplug it fom the back, leave it a minute or two and plug it back in, put back in its hole and the cd should come out as normal.

VXR Torque of the Devil Gav 164burg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jairm88 View Post
    This sometimes happens on my vxmmi I have to reset it and it's fine
    how do u reset a vxmmi as mine sometimes does it

Quote Originally Posted by VXRCORSA888 View Post

Did that LOADS of times till i was fed up with it. Took it to the dealers they had a new one in for me within 3 days. Maybe i was just lucky eh

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast