Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 31 to 37 of 37
  1. #31
    VXRed blooded
    Join Date
    23rd September 2011
    Posts
    471

    Default

    Exacly shame though as it was local. Any others around north east or portsmouth as that's where I am usually at

  2. #32
    VXR Nothing comes close wayne/VXR's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd February 2008
    Posts
    23,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coupe-sleeper View Post
    Exacly shame though as it was local. Any others around north east or portsmouth as that's where I am usually at
    goodwood mate.

  3. #33
    VXRo's own John Cleland Geordie076's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd July 2008
    Posts
    7,159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coupe-sleeper View Post
    Exacly shame though as it was local. Any others around north east or portsmouth as that's where I am usually at
    check out Teeside Autodrome mate


    http://www.teessideautodrome.co.uk/
    Tuned by RnD Motorsport

  4. #34
    VXRacing ahead
    Join Date
    27th May 2009
    Posts
    593

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geordie076 View Post
    check out Teeside Autodrome mate


    http://www.teessideautodrome.co.uk/

    dont know if you have ever tryed it there geordie but for the money the charge its not worth it for a car as the track aint big enough.

    York aint far away for you when your home.

  5. #35
    VXRo's own John Cleland Geordie076's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd July 2008
    Posts
    7,159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kevT View Post
    dont know if you have ever tryed it there geordie but for the money the charge its not worth it for a car as the track aint big enough.

    York aint far away for you when your home.
    never been to Teeside Kev but heard a few good things about it,

    as for York if you are referring to Elvington then thats a good shout for a first timer on track as the wide runway coned circuit is ideal for the novice
    Tuned by RnD Motorsport

  6. #36
    VXR Nothing comes close wayne/VXR's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd February 2008
    Posts
    23,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coupe-sleeper View Post
    Exacly shame though as it was local. Any others around north east or portsmouth as that's where I am usually at
    mate if you do ever book goodwood give me a pm and i will join you.

  7. #37
    VXRed blooded
    Join Date
    23rd September 2011
    Posts
    471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wayne/VXR View Post
    mate if you do ever book goodwood give me a pm and i will join you.

    Yeah would be good to get a few people to the track together. Teeside is 5 miles away from where I am living now drive past it all the time. I intend to visit the ring next year aswell but want to get loads of cars together

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts