Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

As I far as I know there a quite stringent laws that insurance companies must abide by. These companies will make the rules up as they go, I wouldn't trust any with my car.
    VXR-Less

But now an Evo IX FQ-360

VXRed blooded

Anyone got experience of warranty direct? Read the small print and they cover wear and tear. Pay the labour and the price is £775 per year. Thats for repair at an independant garage. £870ish for main dealer.

They require a garage to check over the car before covering and i believe the first 90 days wear and tear is excluded. Just thinking about gearbox/turbo issues in the future.

Hi i have just paid for my warranty a couple of weeks ago £699 for 3 years vx warranty at the main dealer

Gar
    Drives sapphire Black Astra VXR/ Calibra DTM Turbo

VXRed blooded

Quote Originally Posted by gar View Post
    Hi i have just paid for my warranty a couple of weeks ago £699 for 3 years vx warranty at the main dealer

Gar
    Will that cover gearbox and turbo though? I know vauxhall to wiggle out of paying by saying you've modified a car as you have window stickers....

Quote Originally Posted by Dan_W View Post
    Will that cover gearbox and turbo though? I know vauxhall to wiggle out of paying by saying you've modified a car as you have window stickers....
    Hi Dan_w

Yes the gearbox and turbo are all covered as long as the car is in standard form as with any warranty.

Gar
    Drives sapphire Black Astra VXR/ Calibra DTM Turbo

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2