Closed Thread

Thread: Map update for cd500

VXRed

Default Map update for cd500

Thank god Navteq and Vauxhall have finally managed to get a map udate 2012/2013 uk and Ireland and major roads in europe for the cd500. This update is only for owners of the cd500 with the letter A or the number 9 as there 10th digit of there vin number. To buy this update go to navteq.com and follow the instructions and of course its not free £129.00 for the cd.

Quote Originally Posted by mosandra5511 View Post
    Thank god Navteq and Vauxhall have finally managed to get a map udate 2012/2013 uk and Ireland and major roads in europe for the cd500. This update is only for owners of the cd500 with the letter A or the number 9 as there 10th digit of there vin number. To buy this update go to navteq.com and follow the instructions and of course its not free £129.00 for the cd.
    Personally I think it's a rip off, this day and age it should just update automatically while driving. I'd say once a month or every 3 months it checks for updates. It could also be done through updates when being serviced etc etc.
    Corsa Nurburgring Edition 223

There should never be any need to pay for satnav updates. Tom toms update for free from what I remember and you could buy one of them for the price of this update.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Closed Thread