Closed Thread

Thread: eds ipf what to do with it

Default eds ipf what to do with it

have an ipf that is no longer needed it will req reset is it worth anything

VXR enough

Unfortunately not, chuck it on eBay see what you get? There's a thing in tuners section about ipf resetting ect bud

yes mate you can sell it as it is and whoever buys it will pay to get it reset and coded to there car as its coded to yours only atm

VXRed

Basically it is worth 150 EUR (incl. VAT) on the EDS website, for the second hand unit the price may be guessed based on that.

The one who buys will need to purchase "tuning license" from EDS website which is 350 EUR (incl. VAT).

I'm not sure however how it works with VAT (i.e. is there a chance to order the items on a VAT-free basis from Germany to UK - this could make the order 19% cheaper) and also if EDS will sell anything to UK-based customer (there is a chance they won't because thay have Regal as a UK regional distributor I think).

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

If you already have EDS software on your vehicle its a free reset from Regal
    Nurburgring Edition No. 646 Scuderia Red Wheels Regal Stage 3 310BHP/356FT Tourque

VXRed

Will this work on an Astra 2.0T SRi?? If it does, I may be interested in this

Closed Thread