Closed Thread

Default Astra vxr servicing query??

Hi guys

I bought my vxr about 5 weeks ago from a vauxhall dealership.they told me it had had a full main service done on it just before i bought to make sure it was in tip top condition, how ever today the engine managment light came on and it started to miss fire making me think the spark plugs or coil pack has failed. so i checked the service chek list in the service book and yes its stamped by vauxhall buy the only thing checked off the list is the oil?? i thought a full main service included spark plugs filter etc?? its still under warranty so im hoping they will fix it free off charge. does this sound like they have flogged me off with a fake service tho??
    Roody Star Silver Remus exhaust cdti air box gloss black td 1.2 EBC grooved dics yellow stuff pads hekko wind deflectors projector headlights with angel eyes and hid's oil breather box drivers vent boost gauge whiteline adjustable rarb oil restrictor bolt quaife lsd Airtec fmic eds stage 3 293.6 bhp 350 lbft

a service is new
    oil and oil filter
    new air filter
    and give the car a once over
    how many miles has the car done as you have more then one kind of service

on my own cars the oil gets done every 3 to 4k
    the truth is out there
    part GSI part VXR
    tyre shreding tarmac terrorist

19600 miles mate,I got it sorted today was a faulty spark plug
    Roody Star Silver Remus exhaust cdti air box gloss black td 1.2 EBC grooved dics yellow stuff pads hekko wind deflectors projector headlights with angel eyes and hid's oil breather box drivers vent boost gauge whiteline adjustable rarb oil restrictor bolt quaife lsd Airtec fmic eds stage 3 293.6 bhp 350 lbft

all that for 260 pounds ?

Closed Thread