+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    VXRO's Bulging Eyes burgerken374's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stig View Post
    Can any one please post a pick of the 1/2 leather seats. I have placed a order for a OPC last week but i only became a ware of all the extras now. Im getting the ugly 19" rims which really sucks. My specification states....OPC performance Ergonomic Sport seats....i assume this is not the leather option and thus im wondering how this looks. The shipment is scheduled to arrive 15 june which will be the first batch to arrive in dubai thus i jumped at securing the blue one because oy one is coming....
    Click in the picture top Right Hand Corner in the link below & take a 360 Deg tour

http://www.opel.de/fahrzeuge/modelle...ator.html#trim
    Astra GTC Summit White with Aero Pack, Navi 600, Rear Parking Sensors, Carbon Diffuser, Carbon Wing Mirrors, Carbon Front Scoops & Carbon Mud Flaps, & Splitter
    BMW Z4 sDrive 35is with DCT, 3.0 Ltr Bi-Turbo, Mineral White, Black Leather & Silver Carbon interior, 340 BHP, 450nm with 50nm 7sec over boost, 0-62 = 4.6sec
    'Clique' # 1

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by stig View Post
    Can any one please post a pick of the 1/2 leather seats. I have placed a order for a OPC last week but i only became a ware of all the extras now. Im getting the ugly 19" rims which really sucks. My specification states....OPC performance Ergonomic Sport seats....i assume this is not the leather option and thus im wondering how this looks. The shipment is scheduled to arrive 15 june which will be the first batch to arrive in dubai thus i jumped at securing the blue one because oy one is coming....
    Ok just got a pic from opel showing full leather with blue inserts for my car but no aero package.

Does the car really look as bad without it? Man the pic i got looks like a seat.

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by burgerken374 View Post
    Click in the picture top Right Hand Corner in the link below & take a 360 Deg tour

http://www.opel.de/fahrzeuge/modelle...ator.html#trim
    Thanks for this!!!!!!

Found out aero pack is included in my deal.....just wish i could change the rims!!! But they cant....ive begged them

If you got Aero pack you get the 20" wheels. Not the 18/19 5 spokes.
    Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Awww i love it in chilli orange! Would have been better to launch that in the UK rather than Buzz Blue IMO
    2014 (64) GTC VXR, power red, navi 950, AFL xenons, optional tints, rear parking sensors, aero pack! M888 RUD

VXRed

Has anyone actually seen a vxr without the upgraded wheels? on that pic i got to be honest they look awful. So glad I had the aero pack

Seen couple advertised with standard wheels, they do look odd size wise. Don't mind design to much.

Just think 20 look right as 19 looked right on H.
    Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

VXR newbie

Ive just picked up an ex demo vxr that had all of the options on it, including the leather pack with the blue stripes. I have to say it is stunning, very racey looking, shame it doesnt get done in red, but hey im a man haha.

VXR logoas, ambient lighting still all red, however, pondering on getting an SMD conversion to get the lighting changed to blue, i think that would look alot better!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6