Closed Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    VXRO's Bulging Eyes burgerken374's Avatar

I have had TMS S2 since April 2009 with no issues, but never max out the revs, two weeks ago took the car on track at Snetterton & at high revs EML light comes on & lose of power, check for fault codes & 110611 showing, clear it take it out again & same happens. We decided to put the standard map back on & no issues for rest of the day. I spoke to TMS on the Monday & they gave me all the same reasons. Its still running fine on standard map. Not sure if I want to run the TMS map again
    Astra GTC Summit White with Aero Pack, Navi 600, Rear Parking Sensors, Carbon Diffuser, Carbon Wing Mirrors, Carbon Front Scoops & Carbon Mud Flaps, & Splitter
    BMW Z4 sDrive 35is with DCT, 3.0 Ltr Bi-Turbo, Mineral White, Black Leather & Silver Carbon interior, 340 BHP, 450nm with 50nm 7sec over boost, 0-62 = 4.6sec
    'Clique' # 1

VXRed blooded

Well least I'm not the only one! Sounds like exactly same problem as me... Im trying to find someone to give me a 5min test with their MAF to see if this may solve it... Failing that I'm struggling!

Regional Assistant - Scotland West jigger's Avatar

if all is fine on standard then its map related and not maf........
    ..... gone but not forgotten.....

Auto Repair:All mechanical and bodywork carried out,services and diagnostics.....

VXRed blooded

When my boost pressure sensor played up just take it off blow it out with an air line put it back problem sorted for a few months

VXRed blooded

I've changed my boost solenoid already didn't seem to help

Quote Originally Posted by Andy91 View Post
    I've changed my boost solenoid already didn't seem to help
    Same here until i got my remap.

VXR School Run, All Aboard! SilverSchoolBus's Avatar

Join the club, am running t*s stage 2 map for two years, again, never really run high revs and when I did last week, the bus went into limp mode and with the fault code above too.

Mine overboost to 24! And 20 holding. I adjusted the actuator and it overboost to 22 and 18 holding now. I will go to another tuner as soon as fund is available. I will ditch the bluefin as I don't want to see another vxr getting ruined.; ).
    Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

VXRed blooded

Took the Re-MAP off there guys and tested on a PRIVATE road. Still doing the same thing... High up the revs in 5th gear this time!

Got home allowed the car to cool down and then checked codes via pedal test 110611....

Rather P***ed off! So don't think it's just to do with the TMS map

Regional Assistant - Scotland West jigger's Avatar

well rules that out then think you should be looking at maf then.....
    ..... gone but not forgotten.....

Auto Repair:All mechanical and bodywork carried out,services and diagnostics.....

VXRed blooded

Any ideas where to get one? eBay is £125 for a Bosch one :/

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast