Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Carbon Wrapping

I Pink I should be ok if I keep my head down... vxr.paul's Avatar

My mate got his from the bay..

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

very nice mate, i pick my astra up in about 2 days and want the boot strip done and the rear diffuser, ive got the carbon wrap but just need it wrapping, how much do you think mate

astra vxr, d-badged, heko's, pipercross filter, red hoses, carbon crossover, gloss black diffuser, carbon fog surrounds and v grill, keyless and push button start, 19" bbs'ch, 3" turbo back cobra with sports cat, enlarged chrome tophat and chrome maf pipe

VXRed

the only wrap to use is 3m scothcal (i think thats how you spell it). and it ia preaty expensive due to haveing to buy 3 metres of it for the front splitter as they sell by 1m lengths from where i bought mine from, it is very trick to do the rear diffuser, if you havent done anything else befor i have done alsorts including my bonnet, front splitters and interior trims on my old 207 gti i have also done bits and bobs for mates

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by brent007 View Post
    very nice mate, i pick my astra up in about 2 days and want the boot strip done and the rear diffuser, ive got the carbon wrap but just need it wrapping, how much do you think mate
    is it propper 3m wrap cause if it isnt then there will be bubbles all over the show pm me your number and i can get in touch with you

VXRed

new pics of the front splitter on the first page.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon-boy-16 View Post
    can do pal pm me your mobile number, and where are you based im in the northwest and it takes roughly 2 hours to compleate the vinyal is proper 3m scothical carbon wrap (think i spelt it right )
    im from liverpool mate do you think you could do my rear diffuser and boot strip?? yours looks awesome mate really good job!!

also how much would it cost roughly for you to get the material and for you to do it?
    Roody Star Silver Remus exhaust cdti air box gloss black td 1.2 EBC grooved dics yellow stuff pads hekko wind deflectors projector headlights with angel eyes and hid's oil breather box drivers vent boost gauge whiteline adjustable rarb oil restrictor bolt quaife lsd Airtec fmic eds stage 3 293.6 bhp 350 lbft

Where abouts in the northwest Jon? I'm Cumbria an wouldn't mind the silver boot strip done on mine

VXR Torque of the Devil Jonny_R's Avatar

Where abouts in the NW and how much would i be looking for diffuser and V grille? as i might be interested. PM me
    Now Driving Facelift Audi A1 S Line in Daytona Grey

VXRed

Very interested mate,only problem is im up in Aberdeen,would like to get boot strip,rear diff and maybe mirrors done.....
    Can u PM me anyway and take it from there,would b about a 4-5 hr drive down!!!!
    Give me a shout anyway,looks really good!!

VXRed

How big a sheet did it take to do the front splitter and rear diffuser .I've wrapped a few things . Also did u use a 3
    Primer ? Pm me if u can .

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2