Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    VXRed

well went to a local garage cost 1260 for repairs

VXRed

+ 200 on plugs and coil pack

VXR School Run, All Aboard! SilverSchoolBus's Avatar

Ouch, that's painful!

Glad you got it sorted out though.
    Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

VXRed

cheers, its not sorted. got car airbag light is on, cant open bonnet unless 2 ppl do it one at front and one pulling lever under hood, and turbo is whining?? sounds like its a supercharger although not quite as loud?

VXRed

taking it back tomorrow they said they can make the light go out and sort it so i can open my bonnet again, it seems really tight to close bonnet too now , hate it when car doesnt come back in good condition

VXR Die_Hard Stormtrooper. Die_hard's Avatar

Hope you get it all sorted soon, sounds a bit of a mare atm. Chin up
    VXR8 LS3 - PHANTOM BLACK. WP Power Pack Remap, Bi-Modal Exhaust, WP Cats & Headers, 20" Alloys, Lowered Suspension, HSV ID Kit, WP Wheel Centres

GONE ------- Zafira VXR - Power Red - Stage 3 / Zafira VXR - Arden Blue / Astra VXR Nurburgring - Stage 2 / Astra VXR - Power Red

VXRed

got bonnet lever fixed, he said airbag light wont go out as fault came up with passenger side impact sensor,? whining is still there but the guy revved it and said its a normal sound of turbo and that i didnt notice it before because of all the tapping, im sure it didnt whine like this though, even my wife says it s whining and she doesnt pay much attention to car stuff so if she noticed then ... dunno is that the turbo and what will happen if i keep driving it with the whining sound

VXRed

he said airbags will still deploy and it will still pass mot

VXR School Run, All Aboard! SilverSchoolBus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VXR240 View Post
    he said airbags will still deploy and it will still pass mot
    Not sure whether they would still deploy but I am quite certain its a mot failure!
    Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

The wifes corsa did this back in Jan. Had new coilpack x2 ecu sent off to be checked. New plugs all sensors checked and it was still doing it. The garage had the car for about a month. Then as last resort they drained the petrol and flushed the tank and replaced a fule filter. Got car back it ran fine for just over a month then it went again. Back to the garage got them to flush the tank again and new filter and it was ok so we traded it in while it was running ok.

Forgot to say that every time it did it fault codes where multiple cylinder missfire.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast