Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    VXRacing ahead

[QUOTE=FX_Red;2449192]try pistonheads

I like these one, which one would you guys pick ? im guessing you all go for number 1 haha is independant motor company any good never heard of them ?

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3923966.htm

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2009-VAUXH...item3cc6de8266

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2010-VAUXH...item3cc510ce0c

ARDEN CORSA TO ARCTIC ASTRA

VXRacing ahead

the second link says independant motor company is this a garage ? because evans halshaw says they will match prices ect would this work ?

VXRed

I'm sure i read something a while back saying you were looking for an arden. Looking for an Arctic now?

VXRacing ahead

Quote Originally Posted by Kellet VXR View Post
    I'm sure i read something a while back saying you were looking for an arden. Looking for an Arctic now?

no no someone on here suggested an artic for the money im going to spend, i put a post on here saying i wouldnt get one because there are so many limited edition corsa's were i live it would stand out. do you think there is anything i could do about my first post about the evans halshaw situation ??

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by braapturbo View Post
    no no someone on here suggested an artic for the money im going to spend, i put a post on here saying i wouldnt get one because there are so many limited edition corsa's were i live it would stand out. do you think there is anything i could do about my first post about the evans halshaw situation ??
    Nothing bud, they've done it to make money pure and simple, as any business does. Clearly their business model involves purchasing cars from private sellers and re-selling them on. I may contact them if no-one responds to my add lol!!

What would i do? Carry on looking around. If you're in Egypt then wait till you get back.

Thanks for that nathan haha and i dunno dan i prefer the pre-face-lift a 10 reg for e.g i like the v badge and the 18"s sorry
    Are you on crack?

Defiantly! No doubt in my mind.

VXRacing ahead

yeah i know what your saying kellet its just annyoing haaha someone i know wants to buy a red vxr if you email me somepics and info with a price ect i can show him ?

dan i dunno id probly have to see them side beside to compare ,they just dont look as mean haha and the pre-face-lift alloys are awesome

the pre-face-lift alloys are awesome
    Buy a blue edition then, they have the old alloys and there are loads on piston heads, networkQ and autotrader.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast