Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
  1. #1
    VXR enough Skamiiii's Avatar
    Join Date
    9th May 2011
    Posts
    1,145

    Default 25/06/2012... Its coming...!

    Collecting my Arden Astra on Monday! Well excited having waited 4 months since the write off of me last one....

    FROM THIS...







    TO THIS.....!





    Just bought insurance as well... £1300 - SP30 3 Points and a Fault Claim, aged 21 today - Bargain! All thanks to the missus though.. Adding her as a learner resulted in a £600 reduction by the same company! Lucky she asked "Can I drive your VXR with 'L' Plates?" haha I mean I knew it reduced premiums adding your spouse but even when she's a Provisional Licence holder - guess its the reduced risk of being accompanied LOL

    Happy Days!

  2. #2
    VXR Nothing comes close watoo vxr's Avatar
    Join Date
    8th February 2011
    Posts
    10,037

    Default

    Very nice...bet ya can't wait

    Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

  3. #3
    This is how I roll...
    Join Date
    12th February 2012
    Posts
    212

    Default

    wow that looks like a terrible crash!! was you ok?? new car looks beautiful!!!!

  4. #4
    VXR enough Skamiiii's Avatar
    Join Date
    9th May 2011
    Posts
    1,145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeanoVXR View Post
    wow that looks like a terrible crash!! was you ok?? new car looks beautiful!!!!
    I survived with out a scratch thank you

  5. #5
    VXR enough Skamiiii's Avatar
    Join Date
    9th May 2011
    Posts
    1,145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by watoo vxr View Post
    Very nice...bet ya can't wait

    Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2
    Sure thing. Booked in at regal already lol

  6. #6
    VXR Torque of the Devil S88 YRS's Avatar
    Join Date
    4th May 2012
    Posts
    5,489

    Default

    New car looks good mate, how did the crash happen ? Looks like a sore one !!
    VXR CLUBSPORT COMING SOON

  7. #7
    This is how I roll...
    Join Date
    12th February 2012
    Posts
    212

    Default

    in my old, old car an old guy hit me on the motorway sending me into a 70mph spin and i hit the central reservation and i got out without a scratch still claimed the old 'whiplash' like ha!

  8. #8
    VXR enough Skamiiii's Avatar
    Join Date
    9th May 2011
    Posts
    1,145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by S88 YRS View Post
    New car looks good mate, how did the crash happen ? Looks like a sore one !!
    Was hoorifice mate see here http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...d.php?t=167221

  9. #9
    Regional Assistant - Essex Hey Mr Chicken badboyburt's Avatar
    Join Date
    13th July 2009
    Posts
    47,884

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeanoVXR View Post
    in my old, old car an old guy hit me on the motorway sending me into a 70mph spin and i hit the central reservation and i got out without a scratch still claimed the old 'whiplash' like ha!
    And to all who read the thread, this is the reason we all pay massive premiums, congrats on the new car enjoy it

    V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

  10. #10
    This is how I roll...
    Join Date
    12th February 2012
    Posts
    212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badboyburt View Post
    And to all who read the thread, this is the reason we all pay massive premiums, congrats on the new car enjoy it
    everyone claims it now, if i didnt claim it then it would of made ****** all difference to your premium...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts