Closed Thread

Default Wavetrac Warranty

We have a few customers calling us every week regarding the warranty of the Wavetrac differentials so here you go!

Regal Autosport International LTD Wavetrac Differential Limited Lifetime Warrenty:
    Regal Autosport International LTD on behalf of Autotech Driveline warrants each new Wavetrac Differential purchased by the original purchaser through Regal Autosport International LTD against defects in manufacture, material, workmanship and wear-out when used in the vehicle application for which it was originally designed, on any motor vehicle, under any and all operating conditions, including racing, for as long as the original purchaser owns the differential. The registrant must present a copy of the original warrenty paperwork supplied with the differential to Regal Autosport International LTD when making a claim for replacement or repair. All warranty claims must include proof of purchase. Failure to provide proper documentation renders any warranty by Regal Autosport International LTD null and void.

Exclusion from warranty coverage:
    The warranty does not apply to any differentials not purchased through Regal Autosport International LTD or any Wavetrac Differential not purchased through the Regal Autosport International LTD dealer network or to any Wavetrac Differential that (a) have been improperly installed, installed in vehicles for which is was not designated, (b) has been modified or altered by anyone excluding Regal Autosport International LTD, (C) has been improperly assembled by the purchaser or his agent, (d) has been operated in Shockproof or similar gear oils designed to reduce friction, (e) was not sold by Regal Autosport International LTD or through the Regal Autosport International LTD dealer network.

Regal Autosport International LTD's obligation:
    Regal Autosport International LTD's obligation under this warranty is limited to the replacement or repair of the defective or work-out differential at its sole discretion. Regal Autosport International LTD has no obligation to bear any labour or other costs of return, removal and / or installation and will not be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.

Warranty claim procedures:
    Contact Regal Autosport International LTD via - Warranty@regal-auto.co.uk

This does not mean that we have had any failures or foresee any failures in the short or long term. This is simply to clear a few things up and place the information in an easily attainable place.

This can also be found here http://tinyurl.com/Wavetrac-Warranty

Cheers,

Ash
    Last edited by Regal; 3rd August 2012 at 10:31 AM.
    |www.regalautosport.com|Online Shop|+44 (0) 2380 55 86 36|Facebook|Twitter|Instagram|Blog

|72-82 Belgrave Road, Southampton, SO17 3AN, UK|Monday to Friday 0800hrs – 1730hrs|

Thanks for that, certain clears up any ambiguity

Astra

Warranty when being used for racing. That sounds good as Quaife don't warrant theirs when used in racing. I'm pretty sure I read the wavetrac you can adj them would warranty still be given if this is done?
    Tech 2, Cruise Control, Anti Hijack, Check Control, Board Computer And Divorce & Marry New Radios & Screens In & Around SouthWest London/Heathrow Airport. Pm For Info

Quote Originally Posted by mannan6 View Post
    Warranty when being used for racing. That sounds good as Quaife don't warrant theirs when used in racing. I'm pretty sure I read the wavetrac you can adj them would warranty still be given if this is done?
    "(b) has been modified or altered by anyone excluding Regal Autosport International LTD,"

As long as the adjustment is made by ourselves then yes you will still retain the warranty
    Last edited by Regal; 3rd August 2012 at 10:39 AM.
    |www.regalautosport.com|Online Shop|+44 (0) 2380 55 86 36|Facebook|Twitter|Instagram|Blog

|72-82 Belgrave Road, Southampton, SO17 3AN, UK|Monday to Friday 0800hrs – 1730hrs|

Quote Originally Posted by Regal View Post
    "(b) has been modified or altered by anyone excluding Regal Autosport International LTD,"

As long as the adjustment is made by ourselves then yes you will still retain the warranty
    thanks for clearing that up. I think this will get a few more sales in for you, I will actually look at swapping my quaife in the future once ive looked into how these can be customized, you might get a call from me :d
    Tech 2, Cruise Control, Anti Hijack, Check Control, Board Computer And Divorce & Marry New Radios & Screens In & Around SouthWest London/Heathrow Airport. Pm For Info

VXR Torque of the Devil James_VXR's Avatar

There's no way you can break one of these lol. Good bit of kit, really impressed with mine.

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
    www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Closed Thread