Closed Thread
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny_R View Post
    Looks good mate!

Seems a hell of a lot of us ex corsa c owners step up to vxr's

Your c an sxi+ cos i see the half leather interior?
    Cheers haha I know I've seen a few from progress threads etc, must be cause we all have such good taste nope it was a standard per face SXI, but I bought them from someone off ccuk
    VXR Sold

Porsche Sold

Hello Cupra

looks great i've seen the centre caps painted but the more inside circle than you've painted yours if you know what i mean? these i've seen were literally painted around the vxl logo but i yours look alot better! Did you just use caliper paint for those? Can you post a link to the paint please mate.
    Thanks
    Please follow me on twitter: @bradley_selmes
    Corsa VXR Arden Blue

Quote Originally Posted by VXR-Selmes View Post
    looks great i've seen the centre caps painted but the more inside circle than you've painted yours if you know what i mean? these i've seen were literally painted around the vxl logo but i yours look alot better! Did you just use caliper paint for those? Can you post a link to the paint please mate.
    Thanks
    Thanks pal yeah i know what you mean haha. Nope not caliper paint, I used the official arden blue off ebay - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2606709696...84.m1439.l2649
    VXR Sold

Porsche Sold

Hello Cupra

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage View Post
    Thanks pal yeah i know what you mean haha. Nope not caliper paint, I used the official arden blue off ebay - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2606709696...84.m1439.l2649
    cool thanks mate! i'm sure they do the arden blue for vxr at halfords so i'll just grab some from there. Wasn't it hard to do it being a spray?
    Corsa VXR Arden Blue

cool thanks mate! i'm sure they do the arden blue for vxr at halfords so i'll just grab some from there. Wasn't it hard to do it being a spray?
    No worries pal, not sure I know the blue brake caliper paint from there is a very close match if that's what you mean? Well my dad did them being a sprayer back In the day but didn't seem to hard, he just took them apart, rubbed them down etc, primer and sprayed them good luck if you do decided to do yours mate, Ill keep an eye out on your progress
    VXR Sold

Porsche Sold

Hello Cupra

No worries pal, not sure I know the blue brake caliper paint from there is a very close match if that's what you mean? Well my dad did them being a sprayer back In the day but didn't seem to hard, he just took them apart, rubbed them down etc, primer and sprayed them good luck if you do decided to do yours mate, Ill keep an eye out on your progress
    Ah okay thanks mate! Here this is what i meant from halfords

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/s...egoryId_165505
    Corsa VXR Arden Blue

Ah okay thanks mate! Here this is what i meant from halfords

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/s...egoryId_165505
    No worries bud, ah gotcha never knew they did an Arden blue specifically - looks good tho, should try it
    VXR Sold

Porsche Sold

Hello Cupra

Glad to see you finally have your hands on it! Looking good with the debadge and splitter.

Centre caps aren't my cup of tea but it's your opinion that matters. You just need some VXRO stickers to finish it off

Quote Originally Posted by matthewt23 View Post
    Glad to see you finally have your hands on it! Looking good with the debadge and splitter.

Centre caps aren't my cup of tea but it's your opinion that matters. You just need some VXRO stickers to finish it off
    Thanks mate I wasn't sure at first either but they grew on me haha - I've got some stickers on mate must have missed them out, I'll make sure I get them in my next lot of photos

Edit - you can just about see them in the last pic haha
    VXR Sold

Porsche Sold

Hello Cupra

Thanks mate I wasn't sure at first either but they grew on me haha - I've got some stickers on mate must have missed them out, I'll make sure I get them in my next lot of photos

Edit - you can just about see them in the last pic haha
    car looks really nice!
    Corsa VXR Arden Blue

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast