Closed Thread

Default Another hid question

Hi Guys,

i have a 57 plate astra vxr. The standard headlights were well rubbish so i swapped them out for some projectore headlights with some better bulbs...how ever, after a good 3hr drive home form silverstone today mainly in the rain i found out that i could still see jack s***. so my question is what are the brightest hids i can buy and where can i buy them from, that are canbuss free and have excellent light out put??

Any suggestions will be much appriciated.
    Roody Star Silver Remus exhaust cdti air box gloss black td 1.2 EBC grooved dics yellow stuff pads hekko wind deflectors projector headlights with angel eyes and hid's oil breather box drivers vent boost gauge whiteline adjustable rarb oil restrictor bolt quaife lsd Airtec fmic eds stage 3 293.6 bhp 350 lbft

I bought some viper 6000k of eBay and there brill! Cost under £30 posted.

Brad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Power Red VXR - Matt Black Alloys with Matt Carbon Sides, Grill, Rear Diff & Spolier

Have you got a link?
    Roody Star Silver Remus exhaust cdti air box gloss black td 1.2 EBC grooved dics yellow stuff pads hekko wind deflectors projector headlights with angel eyes and hid's oil breather box drivers vent boost gauge whiteline adjustable rarb oil restrictor bolt quaife lsd Airtec fmic eds stage 3 293.6 bhp 350 lbft

Here you go mate

http://shop.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/sea...=true&cmd=SREF

Brad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Power Red VXR - Matt Black Alloys with Matt Carbon Sides, Grill, Rear Diff & Spolier

VXRed

I've just fitted 6000k hid kit with 6000k led fogs they look awesome

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by Mully View Post
    I've just fitted 6000k hid kit with 6000k led fogs they look awesome
    Easy install?

VXRed

Yeah I went thru the wheel arch there is just enough room to do it I'd upload pics but it won't let me yet coz I'm new to these forums but yeah there is no need to take the bumper off like people say

Quote Originally Posted by Mully View Post
    Yeah I went thru the wheel arch there is just enough room to do it I'd upload pics but it won't let me yet coz I'm new to these forums but yeah there is no need to take the bumper off like people say
    I've got my kit off eBay, just need to fit it, watched a vid on YouTube that says you need to remove bumper. Any pics u got will help. You swapping them back for mot?
    08 Arden Astra VXR, 19" Gloss Black Wheels , Cobra Non Res Catback Exhaust,De Cat Down Pipe, Team Hekos, Collins Twin Piston Dump Valve
    POP N BANG BABY

VXRed

I would upload but it won't let me it's a bit fiddly but it far more easier thru the arch then messing with the bumper disconnecting things got my kid from his direct and hid bulb holders off flee bay ha it took me about 40 minutes to install and yeah I'll swap them but mot not till next April so happy days ����

Closed Thread