Closed Thread

Thread: New car?

VXRacing ahead

Default New car?

Was just thinkin i want a new car was thinkin a vx220 turbo any opinions? Iv seen one which is running 290bhp and 330flb hardtop version. Hmmmmm swap for the astra vxr stage 3?

Dont think u should ask that in the for sale section. Try posting in vx220 section
    VXR #1 gone
    VXR #2 gone

Quote Originally Posted by Rhysmcgill01 View Post
    Was just thinkin i want a new car was thinkin a vx220 turbo any opinions? Iv seen one which is running 290bhp and 330flb hardtop version. Hmmmmm swap for the astra vxr stage 3?
    I knew a guy who had one of these running about 250bhp and it was silly fast mate ! He said it made his e46 m3 feel slow as anything so I rekon it will be a fun drive !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    M333CPP ASTRA VXR GLOSS BLACK 19'S IDS+ AFL LIGHTS CRUISE CONTROL CLIMATE CONTROL MORE TO COME

If you want any advice buying a vx220 go to www.vx220.org.uk

www.courtenaysport.co.uk
    for all your tuning needs.....
    01692 404313.

The only slow captain on vxro CaptainSlow's Avatar

Very nice motor, but not very practicall at all! Lol

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Tapatalk
    Opel Nürburgring Edition No.534 / IG - ItzMrGoodKat

Awesome track car, my pal has one and recons the interior is made of cheese. I could not keep with him in my skyline! He could out handle me out brake me and up to 60 was proper fast car, only on the longer straights would I pull a bit back. As a weekend/track car yes go get one. Every day, no, will get old very quickly.

VXRed

With some tracking alterations they are great little cars but hardly user friendly... In my case I don't fit so as much as I like them it's a non starter!

VXRed

Totally different cars.... but both great.

VX isnt really a daily driver, and would be hard to use for regualar journeys.... ive tried it and not managed very long without getting another car to allow the VX200 to become a weekend 'toy'.

VXRed

Go for it

Go for it , I got rid of my astra vxr for A supercharged vx220 best car I've ever owned. And is silly fast.

I have no kids so no need for more seats , they really are fine for every day use as this is what I use it for.
    Very reliable , pure drivers car but yeah you cannot compare the astra to one of these.

I have not been through winter in mine however which I think will probe to be testing!

Hope you have got one by now ! Haha
    Team Heko wind deflectors,18' TD 1.2's (gloss black -wrapped in Eagle f1's),Eanon head unit,Gloss black fog surrounds, and griffin badge,Carbon wrapped interior and boot strip,Lamix yellow foglight tints,parking sensors,courtenay heat shield, Piper 3" turbo back with sports cat and 1 silencer, BI-xenon headlights

Closed Thread