Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

lovely!
    any news about a tüv certification?

Ok just to stat here i'm a complete newbie at car mod's, never done any yet. I kinda want to lower my GTC VXR because I went to a car show when I first got it and my car looked like it was on stilts against the rest of the lowered cars lol.

Does the lowering springs affect the ride much on the GTC VXR? And also I take it this would probably void the warranty on the car, so if I was taking it to get serviced would need to remove the springs to fool the dealer.

VXRO's Bulging Eyes burgerken374's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Squill View Post
    Ok just to stat here i'm a complete newbie at car mod's, never done any yet. I kinda want to lower my GTC VXR because I went to a car show when I first got it and my car looked like it was on stilts against the rest of the lowered cars lol.

Does the lowering springs affect the ride much on the GTC VXR? And also I take it this would probably void the warranty on the car, so if I was taking it to get serviced would need to remove the springs to fool the dealer.
    That would be classed as fraud, & besides which you have just told Vauxhall what you are going to do, as this site is owened by Vauxhall, LoL
    Astra GTC Summit White with Aero Pack, Navi 600, Rear Parking Sensors, Carbon Diffuser, Carbon Wing Mirrors, Carbon Front Scoops & Carbon Mud Flaps, & Splitter
    BMW Z4 sDrive 35is with DCT, 3.0 Ltr Bi-Turbo, Mineral White, Black Leather & Silver Carbon interior, 340 BHP, 450nm with 50nm 7sec over boost, 0-62 = 4.6sec
    'Clique' # 1

Ride height is very much like stock, slightly firmer but in no way less comfortable. If you are local you can try it out in our demo car!

With regards to warranty you would need to speak to your dealer / vauxhall...
    |www.regalautosport.com|Online Shop|+44 (0) 2380 55 86 36|Facebook|Twitter|Instagram|Blog

|72-82 Belgrave Road, Southampton, SO17 3AN, UK|Monday to Friday 0800hrs – 1730hrs|

But I have not even confirmed that I am going to do that, I would rather keep my warranty than lower my car. I am only just asking what would happen warranty wise if I was to lower the car.

VXRO's Bulging Eyes burgerken374's Avatar

But I have not even confirmed that I am going to do that, I would rather keep my warranty than lower my car. I am only just asking what would happen warranty wise if I was to lower the car.
    You would loose your warranty on the suspension & any associated components that Vauxhall felt that this would effect
    Astra GTC Summit White with Aero Pack, Navi 600, Rear Parking Sensors, Carbon Diffuser, Carbon Wing Mirrors, Carbon Front Scoops & Carbon Mud Flaps, & Splitter
    BMW Z4 sDrive 35is with DCT, 3.0 Ltr Bi-Turbo, Mineral White, Black Leather & Silver Carbon interior, 340 BHP, 450nm with 50nm 7sec over boost, 0-62 = 4.6sec
    'Clique' # 1

I would speak directly with Vauxhall to clarify
    |www.regalautosport.com|Online Shop|+44 (0) 2380 55 86 36|Facebook|Twitter|Instagram|Blog

|72-82 Belgrave Road, Southampton, SO17 3AN, UK|Monday to Friday 0800hrs – 1730hrs|

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4