+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    VXRed blooded

How do I remove the bottom of te steering wheel? The little chrome base

VXRed

Is there a how to on changing the timing belt?

Retro fitting touch and connect??? Any guides??? Including wires and Ariel.
    Corsa VXR Nurburgring FOR SALE!!! PM ME

Erm, I have a simple one I think :P I am trying to change the spring in my bov and it says simply unscrew and put in new spring. Where do I unscrew it? :P

VXRed

I am looking to remove the front grill badge on my 13 plate vxr? Anyone know? As I'm looking to take mine off and colour code it and paint the backing?

Any help would be appreciated?

VXR newbie

Hi im looking to get a exhaust for my corsa vxr but not sure what make to go for any help?

VXRed

Scaffy pipe

VXRed

Hi I'm new to the board so a massive hi to all, can anyone tell me how or where to find info on taking the bottom 2 silver surrounds around the bottom lights so I can change the colour? Also the inner door rests. I'm sorry if this something that is so simple but I don't want to ruin it as I'm as clumsy as he'll. Cheers for any help and feel free to pm me to any links. Sifu Fox.

VXR newbie

First post so i hope not to offend anyone. A few quick questions if someone could help me please. I would stop and ask someone who has a VXR corsa but to tell you the truth, i haven't seen one for over a year now. Crazy i know. I'm about 95% on getting one anyway but these little questions would help.

1, Does a non modified VXR make popping noises?
    2, Is the exhaust that loud that the neighbours will hate me when i start it up?
    3, Is the exhaust loud on motorways that other cars drivers will hate you?
    4, I really like the Racing version but if i could should i go for the Nurburgring?
    5, The topgear episode on youtube when james may driving the corsa nurburgring shows him getting peed off with every little stone, pothole etc in a road showing that it will loosen the fillings in your teeth. Is it that bad or is James May over exagerating?

If these questions sound a little dumb its because im a 44 year old guy who just likes a nice sporty little ride without doing stupid things. I've had really sporty cars back in the day like the Renault 5 turbo etc that gave me great pleasure without driving like a headless chicken. For the past 20 year ive had old man cars but want to change back again.lol. The problem is though at my work some of the rich 18 years have bought expensive chav mobiles and have modded tham so much that you can hear the cars popping from a mile away. They like that. I dont, i think a car should drive and sound nice than without it sounding like its a 6 year old girl finding her dog has passed away. Litterally most of the youtube vidoes of corsa vxrs are driven and modded by....well i wont say So i hope you understand my views and hopefull someone can help me with those 5 questions. Cheers. Great forum by the way

1. No, standard exhaust is relatively quiet and will not pop/bang unless it has been de-catted with an aftermarket exhaust.
    2. No, same as above.
    3. No, same as above.
    4. Yes! The limited slip diff, bilstein suspension, and increased power are a great addition over standard VXRs and racing editions (in my opinion)
    5. The suspension setup is quite hard and you will notice a difference at first. But its really not that bad and its just james may being james may. Best way is to go for a test drive and see what you think

Hope that helps!
    Sapphire Black Corsa VXR - Northern Ireland

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14