Closed Thread

Default Which Vectra C intake scoop?

Hi guys,

I've had a look through past posts, but I can't seem to find a straight answer... Which Vetra C intake scoop should I be looking for as it seems there are a few? I'm after one that WILL fit with the OEM intercooler as that's what I have for now.

1.9, 2.2 or 3.2 - diesel or petrol (if they’re all different...?)

Could someone let me know please as there's a 2.2 petrol Vectra C breaking for parts at my local scrapyard and I'm hoping for a bargain

Thanks,
    Mike
    [FONT="Tahoma"]Arden Blue Astra : Gone
    Parts for sale

Wouldn't mind knowing the answer either. I know there is a how to guide but it doesnt say which air feed was used. Does anyone know if they are different or is it the same feed across all/most models?
    Astra VXR - 19s, AFLs, cruise control Mods - Pioneer AVH-8400BT HU, 3" Piper turbo back exhaust, cdti direct route hose w/ pipercross cone, Forge re-circ valve, 15mm H&R spacers...Rabbid Tuned

*Bump*

Anyone...?
    Adam (w20adm) I know you were experimenting with this - I read your old post

Cheers,
    Mike
    Parts for sale

Look for part number 9177099 about £10 new
    VXR
    Stage 3
    296.4bhp
    375ibft

Quote Originally Posted by Bibb View Post
    Look for part number 9177099 about £10 new
    Thanks for the reply Bibb. I actually found that part number already - priced at around £15 on eBay. However I was asking as I know from previous posts that there are several sizes of Vectra intake and I wasn't sure which was the biggest I could go for with the standard intercooler. Also there's a 2.2 Vectra breaking for parts 10 mins from my house, so if I know that'll fit ok, I'll try and snag the parts from that

Cheers,
    Mike
    Parts for sale

The biggest one will fit was looking at a tutorial on here on how to fit it, I had one on my old corsa c sold it without thinking lol would of gone on the astra haha
    VXR
    Stage 3
    296.4bhp
    375ibft

Quote Originally Posted by Bibb View Post
    The biggest one will fit was looking at a tutorial on here on how to fit it, I had one on my old corsa c sold it without thinking lol would of gone on the astra haha
    In that case the scoop from the 3.2 is the beefiest. lol. But I'm almost 100% sure that part number is for one of the smaller versions...
    Parts for sale

Quote Originally Posted by spartan35025 View Post
    In that case the scoop from the 3.2 is the beefiest. lol. But I'm almost 100% sure that part number is for one of the smaller versions...
    Look on the how to bit look for a thread how to cdti it shows you how to fit it and how much you need to trim off.

9177099 is the number of the one he uses gives you rough idea how big it is.
    VXR
    Stage 3
    296.4bhp
    375ibft

VXRed blooded

2.2 is a direct fit

Closed Thread