Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: LED lights

Jamezz, they look awesome, do they fit the front lights aswell ?

- Corsa VXR - Arden Blue - Sight & Light Pack - Front Grill VXR Badge - ITG Panel Filter - Milltek Down Pipe - Milltek Catback System - TMS Bluefin Remap - Blue Samco Boost Hoses - Baileys DV26 BOV - 6000K HID Kit - Team Heko Wind Deflectors - 18" Black Vauxhall Alloys - Nurburgring Splitter - OPC Fog Surrounds - Tinted Fog Lights - CS Brake Ducts - Ultra Black Headlights - Tinted Windows - Hel Braided Brake Lines - Green Cotton Filter -

VXRed

Have you got a picture of how it looks fully installef with block resistor??? Like above can these do front as well i would be up for buyin them even if not in a group buy

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    Jamezz, they look awesome, do they fit the front lights aswell ?
    ive yet to fit them in front at the moment, as my cars in nottingham and all the bulbs are in birmingham, but within next week i shall have the fronts done as well!

Quote Originally Posted by csutton18 View Post
    Have you got a picture of how it looks fully installef with block resistor??? Like above can these do front as well i would be up for buyin them even if not in a group buy

you mean like how they're attached to the wire? i didnt do that i got my brother to install them for me as he knows but i can get a wiring diagram drawn up, it took less than 10 mins to fit the block to each side.
    will also be providing professional fitting around birmingham + Leicester

and for the fronts i will get onto them asap, just havent had time to fit them really
    i am going to do a deal with fronts + backs + side repeaters also if i get enough interest

VXRed

Ye if u can get a wirin diagram uploaded and a picture of how the back of the light cluster works that be great ill b able to wire them in myselfs bein an electrican hpw easy are the side ones to change?

VXRed

Ye if u can get a wirin diagram uploaded and a picture of how the back of the light cluster works that be great ill b able to wire them in myselfs bein an electrican hpw easy are the side ones to change?

yeah mate no problem, and what do you mean by the cluster mate?
    the bulb goes in as normal then the resistor block attaches to two wires nd stays on the outside behind the side panels etc
    when it stops raining ill take my rear light out and take some pics for you

also side repeaters are piece of piss, just slide the indicator and they pop off, take bulb out and put new one in, done

VXRed

Ye that what i ment how the resistor fits onto the bulb on the back on the lights yeh get a picture and if they fit on front light ill be buyin them stright away mate

VXR enough

Quote Originally Posted by Hodge View Post
    You need CANBUS error free bulbs and even then you might need a resistor kit to put I between. 12V going through an LED isn't good and as far as I'm aware that's what makes them flicker!

Have a look around HIDs Direct website or give them a call...there really helpful
    The voltage isn't a problem, Its the flash rate that is the problem as there isn't enough draw on a LED to make it work properly hence why a resistor is required

VXRed

Ye that what i ment how the resistor fits onto the bulb on the back on the lights yeh get a picture and if they fit on front light ill be buyin them stright away mate

yeah sure thing mate. its easy job anyway once two wires are identified because scotch locks provided are quicker than soldering etc

will be fitting fronts next week nd ill get more pics up

good thing about these are they dont give the fried egg look as the bulbs themselvs are silver too

VXRed

also for those talking about hids-direct bulbs, we've been on the site and they only do the SMD bulbs, which have a tendency to burn and fall off which is why we only have CREE chips in the bulbs which are 3x brighter and we also sell them cheaper then hids-direct.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamezz View Post

i am going to do a deal with fronts + backs + side repeaters also if i get enough interest
    I will buy the whole set from you dude, let me know when you have them all ready to sell and i will but them. I've been looking for LED indicators for ages !

- Corsa VXR - Arden Blue - Sight & Light Pack - Front Grill VXR Badge - ITG Panel Filter - Milltek Down Pipe - Milltek Catback System - TMS Bluefin Remap - Blue Samco Boost Hoses - Baileys DV26 BOV - 6000K HID Kit - Team Heko Wind Deflectors - 18" Black Vauxhall Alloys - Nurburgring Splitter - OPC Fog Surrounds - Tinted Fog Lights - CS Brake Ducts - Ultra Black Headlights - Tinted Windows - Hel Braided Brake Lines - Green Cotton Filter -

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast