+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 41
  1. #11
    VXRed TinHat's Avatar
    Join Date
    14th March 2013
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Spotted this great picture on OPC Deutschland when trying to find out if they had stone chip issues. Their trend seems to be black grille with badge and the matching black door trims.
    It does look good mind and I like the Opel badge better too.

    http://www.imagebanana.com/view/qeoljxjk/095.JPG
    Last edited by TinHat; 14th April 2013 at 08:41 AM.

  2. #12
    Regional Assistant - West Midlands TheMadHouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    9th November 2009
    Posts
    4,200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TinHat View Post
    Spotted this great picture on OPC Deutschland when trying to find out if they had stone chip issues. Their trend seems to be black grille with badge and the matching black door trims.
    It does look good mind and I like the Opel badge better too.

    http://www.imagebanana.com/view/qeoljxjk/095.JPG
    That's a bit like our very own VXRDave's


    West Midlands Northern Area R.A

  3. #13
    Are you VXR enough? Squill's Avatar
    Join Date
    29th March 2013
    Posts
    755

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TinHat View Post
    Spotted this great picture on OPC Deutschland when trying to find out if they had stone chip issues. Their trend seems to be black grille with badge and the matching black door trims.
    It does look good mind and I like the Opel badge better too.

    http://www.imagebanana.com/view/qeoljxjk/095.JPG
    Also I don't understand why VX didn't put the VXR badge on the front like the old VXR and that OPC above. I might buy a badge and stick it on mine if I get my colour coded grill off my dealer. I asked if I was able to get them to change it from my current original chrome grill to the original colour coded grill.

  4. #14
    VXRed
    Join Date
    29th January 2012
    Posts
    172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMadHouse View Post
    That's a bit like our very own VXRDave's


    Is that painted or wrapped ??

  5. #15
    VXR Nothing comes close vr55vxr's Avatar
    Join Date
    6th February 2008
    Posts
    15,425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Squill View Post
    Also I don't understand why VX didn't put the VXR badge on the front like the old VXR
    VX did not put the VXR badge on the front, this was a mod that people did.

  6. #16
    Regional Assistant - West Midlands TheMadHouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    9th November 2009
    Posts
    4,200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astra-GTC-Keith View Post
    Is that painted or wrapped ??
    I believe it was painted..

    West Midlands Northern Area R.A

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    5th April 2010
    Posts
    1,101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vr55vxr View Post
    VX did not put the VXR badge on the front, this was a mod that people did.
    Are you sure about this!!

  8. #18
    VXRed TinHat's Avatar
    Join Date
    14th March 2013
    Posts
    215

    Default

    The painted grille including wing mirrors, door trims and air ducts are configurable on German Opel site. Like I briefly mentioned on another post, we don't seem to have the same tweak options as other EU countries. This is good and bad for example; VXRDave could have nothing to do with options like this on a UK site, lol.

    Personally I like to have more options to customise my car, cause its a special thing to do and gives the whole process a more meaningful and personable feel.

    Come on VXR, more options please!!

  9. #19
    VXRed TinHat's Avatar
    Join Date
    14th March 2013
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TinHat View Post
    The painted grille including wing mirrors, door trims and air ducts are configurable on German Opel site. Like I briefly mentioned on another post, we don't seem to have the same tweak options as other EU countries. This is good and bad for example; VXRDave could have nothing to do with options like this on a UK site, lol.

    Personally I like to have more options to customise my car, cause its a special thing to do and gives the whole process a more meaningful and personable feel.

    Come on VXR, more options please!!
    I do prefer the gloss black and matte black trims mind, compared to that awful silver finish. You'd think they'd have twigged by now with all the mods going on in the UK. Zee Germans seem to have the better buying choice for deffo.
    Last edited by TinHat; 16th April 2013 at 04:35 PM.

  10. #20
    VXRed blooded
    Join Date
    30th October 2010
    Posts
    282

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TinHat View Post
    The painted grille including wing mirrors, door trims and air ducts are configurable on German Opel site. Like I briefly mentioned on another post, we don't seem to have the same tweak options as other EU countries. This is good and bad for example; VXRDave could have nothing to do with options like this on a UK site, lol.

    Personally I like to have more options to customise my car, cause its a special thing to do and gives the whole process a more meaningful and personable feel.

    Come on VXR, more options please!!
    Would be handy if someone in the know could supply part numbers for parts like the front air dams in black.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts