Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

looks good and a fair price.

tried them on my zaffy but didnt work. what resistors do you have to do as they are normally canbus bulbs alone?
    Last edited by the red raver; 18th May 2013 at 01:26 AM.

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage View Post
    Any pics fitted mate ?
    Hi there, im currently in nottingham but the car is in birmingham, i'll be back around a week mate, can take some pics then, do you mean the bulb itself fitted in the cluster etc?

Quote Originally Posted by matthewt23 View Post
    Put my name down for some of these!
    will do mate

Quote Originally Posted by Cr416 View Post
    Il double check and will be ordering a set. Would love these on the front and rear brake/tail lights too
    if normal silvatecs will fit in both then im sure they will bud, but yeah i will also double check when i get back
    hopefully next month i will order some brake lights in, we've successfully fitted brake and reverse LED lights into BMW e92's so shouldnt be a problem with VX

one question though are the astra rear lights double filament too? cheers

Quote Originally Posted by the red raver View Post
    looks good and a fair price.

tried them on my zaffy but didnt work. what resistors do you have to do as they are normally canbus bulbs alone?
    the more we get in a bulk buy the cheaper it is mate
    HIDS-direct do poorer SMD quality bulbs for near enough same price for 1PC!

& we tried to fit a resistor to the base to make them canbus however what we found is they got too hot easy and reduced the life span of the bulbs, so a resistor block tucked away on the outside is much safer and practical really

i can get all the specs for the resistor blocks shortly bud

Quote Originally Posted by Jamezz View Post
    Hi there, im currently in nottingham but the car is in birmingham, i'll be back around a week mate, can take some pics then, do you mean the bulb itself fitted in the cluster etc?

Thanks for the reply mate - yeah sounds good to me, pics of it all tbh, the cluster up close and obv it working please another question would you supply LED reversing bulbs suitable ? I've had a few off eBay but they don't work, presumably due to the canbus system, I started a thread and no one seems to have found any so you could be onto a winner mate, and potential group buy ?

Oh and this is all for the corsa VXR if possible please
    VXR Sold

Porsche Sold

Hello Cupra

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage View Post
    Thanks for the reply mate - yeah sounds good to me, pics of it all tbh, the cluster up close and obv it working please another question would you supply LED reversing bulbs suitable ? I've had a few off eBay but they don't work, presumably due to the canbus system, I started a thread and no one seems to have found any so you could be onto a winner mate, and potential group buy ?

Oh and this is all for the corsa VXR if possible please
    Yeah sure thing no problem mate, & i can look into them mate, would just need to find out the correct base etc and order it in.
    yes most bulbs on market dont match the correct resistance to allow it to run with the canbus system thats why they dont work most time
    & yep thats fine ive got a 1.2 sxi so all the cluster will be the same

ill get pics for you ASAP & will look into reverse as well

If you don't get 5 other people will you still be selling these at £27?

if normal silvatecs will fit in both then im sure they will bud, but yeah i will also double check when i get back
    hopefully next month i will order some brake lights in, we've successfully fitted brake and reverse LED lights into BMW e92's so shouldnt be a problem with VX

one question though are the astra rear lights double filament too? cheers
    Sweet. They are double filament yes.
    - Astra VXRacing No. 515 311bhp/341ft/lb (97 RON) -

Fitted: Courtney Stage 3+, Forged, K06, Recirc/Actuator, Klasen Mani, Airtec FMIC, Decat Remus, Direct Route/Pipercross, Mtech clutch & SMF, RARB, DAP's, Ksports, Hekos, Bilstein B8's, LSD.
    To Come: Gauges

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by matthewt23 View Post
    If you don't get 5 other people will you still be selling these at £27?
    yes mate they'll still be same price, just trying to get 5 people so they can be ordered in bulk, got couple people on cduk intersted too
    only got 2 exams left then i'll be able to order them in
    Quote Originally Posted by Cr416 View Post
    Sweet. They are double filament yes.
    wicked, i need to find somebody local with an astra now to test them in

VXRed

will be getting orders set up soon as moving back in a week or so.

Anybody around the Walsall/Birmingham Area that has a vxr astra thats willing to let us test bulbs on their car?

thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2