Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Newbie from Midlands.

Hi all , finally decided to join up and start attending meets more regularly. currently im around the Nottingham / Derby area.

im in the process of moving from TMS stage 2 over to Courtenay stage 3+

also im looking at getting xenon headlights but im useless at lighting and have no clue on what id need or where to come across it so if anyone could give me a few pointers on that would be a great help.

Also if anyone knows of any meets / events up and coming that would be worth attending

i look forward to hearing from you all.
    ASTRA VXR
    STAGE 3+

If its not Glacier White , its not quite right

welcome mate, i see your pic is from the charity detail event.

was yours the astra arctic?

in regards to the xenon, if you want to keep your current lights id suggest hid lights and smd sidelights.. can give you a hand fitting no problem if needs be. gimme a shout.

meet wise. theres something down in chilwell tomorrow night starts around 7 and theres one in coleville in a fortnight. check the east mids section for that thread i believe its been stickied!

rolls

Welcome along mate.....good luck with the mods planned....check out the West/East Mids section for meets, theyre all worth attending tbh
    The difference between Online and Facebook is....

I couldn't care less what people on facebook say

Cheers , yeah it was a great day even the weather! + its always nice doing something for a good cause.

yes mine would be the artic. were you there ?

ahhh okay im torn between staying with the OE lights or fitting some angles both would be on xenon. not to sound stupid but what's ( smd ) and where would I pick up both kits ? the help with the fitting would be great.

sadly I have to go back down south this weekend otherwise that sounded great , but ill defiantly be attending the coalville one !

ill keep checking the midlands sections to se if anything pops up that I can attend so I hope to see you both soon
    ASTRA VXR
    STAGE 3+

Quote Originally Posted by E9 EYN View Post
    Cheers , yeah it was a great day even the weather! + its always nice doing something for a good cause.

yes mine would be the artic. were you there ?

ahhh okay im torn between staying with the OE lights or fitting some angles both would be on xenon. not to sound stupid but what's ( smd ) and where would I pick up both kits ? the help with the fitting would be great.

sadly I have to go back down south this weekend otherwise that sounded great , but ill defiantly be attending the coalville one !

ill keep checking the midlands sections to se if anything pops up that I can attend so I hope to see you both soon
    Yeah I was there mate in the green polo doing the car with Ben.
    My car was the burg with the h4h banner in the front window.

Hello, i noticed the pic straight away, do believe i spoke to you aswell when looking at the car being detailed. i have the Corsa VXR, black one.

Ahh yeah I remember ! I'm actually looking at getting my car detailed soon after Bens sorted out a premises and all that. Ahh okay with the pressed plates on it ?

Yes that sounds about right ! Watching other people do work.

So which event/meet is everyone next attending , be good to see everyone again. Specially since my car should be running good again
    ASTRA VXR
    STAGE 3+

Quote Originally Posted by E9 EYN View Post
    Ahh yeah I remember ! I'm actually looking at getting my car detailed soon after Bens sorted out a premises and all that. Ahh okay with the pressed plates on it ?

Yes that sounds about right ! Watching other people do work.

So which event/meet is everyone next attending , be good to see everyone again. Specially since my car should be running good again
    Gimme a shout if you'd like it looking at in the mean time. I'm in notts so not far from you.
    Yeah that's mine!

There's a few coming up. Coalville one I'm trying to get most of the east mids lot on board which is in a few weeks on sat.

Sounds good , I can't stand when it's dirty !

Well I drop my car off this weekend to get sorted out , then it's just a case of doing afew face mods ( heko's , repeaters , xenons , vxro stickers ) quick question : where did you pick them plates up from ? May have to invest since they look that good!

I'm sure manny will let me know about the Coalville meet but if you could drop a message over here about it when it's all locked it (y)
    ASTRA VXR
    STAGE 3+

VXR Torque of the Devil philgvxr's Avatar

Welcome fella , lovely motor you have, another great edtion to the our VXR family

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast