Closed Thread
    VXRed

Default North Wales Meet?

Hello Guys,

Anyone who lives in North Wales or around the area, and interested in Helping me Organize a North Wales Group and Meet??

Quote Originally Posted by YnysMonVXR View Post
    Hello Guys,

Anyone who lives in North Wales or around the area, and interested in Helping me Organize a North Wales Group and Meet??
    I'm game from connahs quay

VXRed

Ideal Bud, you know of anyone else that might be interested?? And any Ideas? Its a struggle to find anything up to date on here with anything to do with North Wales.

Regional Organiser - N Wales and Mancs nurburgnicky's Avatar

If you get me details of a place to meet, with time and date I will be more than happy to put up a post up and sticky it however just make sure that if you plan to meet in a car park you are using the premises or that you contact the owners/managers as you will be representing VXROnline.

There is a meet at MWP http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...Day-04-08-2013 coming up soon.
    REGIONAL ORGANISER covering MANCHESTER, NORTH WALES CHESHIRE & MERSEYSIDE

VXRed

I am pretty new to all of this, do you think you could give me some help or tips on how I would go on to organise and get so thing together?? Would really like to get something together for north Wales.

Closed Thread