Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

i just got mine delivered half an hour ago. goin on my arden. black with white logo. heres a pic of the cooler, will repost once fitted. ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21372436355.451680.jpg took at least 10 weeks to be delivered n was told 2 tho. :-(
    regal stage 2 arden vxr,AET atage 2 hybrid. cdti air box, remus, forge diverter valve. 3 gauge with prosport evo's

Quote Originally Posted by gav-b View Post
    i just got mine delivered half an hour ago. goin on my arden. black with white logo. heres a pic of the cooler, will repost once fitted. Attachment 31657 took at least 10 weeks to be delivered n was told 2 tho. :-(
    I was told 2 also, its 3 now and I was starting to get impatient, reading that I think il just wait it out im not in any rush lol.

I would of liked the logo next to the Airtec though:

I should have asked for it, looks epic =|
    - Astra VXRacing No. 515 311bhp/341ft/lb (97 RON) -

Fitted: Courtney Stage 3+, Forged, K06, Recirc/Actuator, Klasen Mani, Airtec FMIC, Decat Remus, Direct Route/Pipercross, Mtech clutch & SMF, RARB, DAP's, Ksports, Hekos, Bilstein B8's, LSD.
    To Come: Gauges

VXR enough

Quote Originally Posted by Cr416 View Post
    I was told 2 also, its 3 now and I was starting to get impatient, reading that I think il just wait it out im not in any rush lol.

I would of liked the logo next to the Airtec though:

I should have asked for it, looks epic =|
    What the *******s is that scoop all about - channeling air to only half the intercooler? Seems a ridiculous design - if you're going to put in a scoop - have it cover the whole core!

VXR Torque of the Devil cklrossi's Avatar

Mines black with blue writing and you can't see its there even with a modified standard lower grill.
    Arden Astra VXR WGM350 stage 4.5
    Progress thread.......Instagram Chris.Lee 1973 http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...uilt-Astra-VXR
    W G Motorworks

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2