Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 16 of 16
  1. #11
    VXRacing ahead CallumH's Avatar
    Join Date
    9th August 2012
    Posts
    508

    Default

    I fitted mine today it's so easy to do apart from the bolt that secures the bracket to the radiator
    Arden Blue Astra

  2. #12
    VXR enough H15 VXL's Avatar
    Join Date
    17th December 2010
    Posts
    1,830

    Default

    I have mine just need to get finger out and get it fitted lol

  3. #13
    VXR enough oakesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    11th December 2010
    Posts
    1,291

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CallumH View Post
    I fitted mine today it's so easy to do apart from the bolt that secures the bracket to the radiator
    Do u mean the bolt thats supplied in the zig zag bracket on r/h side of rad?

    It was to big i had one in the sheed thank god lol

  4. #14
    VXRacing ahead CallumH's Avatar
    Join Date
    9th August 2012
    Posts
    508

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oakesy View Post
    Do u mean the bolt thats supplied in the zig zag bracket on r/h side of rad?

    It was to big i had one in the sheed thank god lol
    Ye trying to screw it through we took the battery out
    Arden Blue Astra

  5. #15
    VXR enough oakesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    11th December 2010
    Posts
    1,291

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CallumH View Post
    Ye trying to screw it through we took the battery out
    Lol that was the only fault i can say, the bolt supplied is like 12mm and the hole in the clip is 10mm we bother said what have they given us here lol !

    Still we had a bolt there, we should bring this to airtec attention

  6. #16
    VXRed blooded
    Join Date
    10th December 2012
    Posts
    453

    Default

    Mine will be on a week on Wednesday

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts