+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20
    VXRed

Ebay Germany is a handy spot for the decat downpipe... About £280 delivered they do appear to be the fms ones

Quote Originally Posted by Pdw insignia View Post
    Hi mate. See this thread from last year and just wondered how your getting on with the insignia Vxr mods???
    I also have an a sig vxr and looking for a bigger turbo and down pipe ... have you any recommendation . My car already has air filter /box mod, secondary decat and map with a custom pipe being made to go from sec decat back to the y section
    I would like to get a the new section of exhaust & bigger turbo fitted then have it remapped and dyno’d. New Sachs clutch will be the next thing after the map.
    Any advice or recommendations would be great
    Hi Mate

I got Thorney motorsport to do my full custom build, they are very well versed in exhausts now and make all exhuats in house.

I simply went to Thorney to replace the whole lot, downpipe and custom 3 Inch exhaust, if the cat gets got enough, it will pass, went from Stage 1 (map only) to stage 3 all with TMS.

TMS have just finished a GTX30 build on an Insignia, but its very expensive, id personally go for the hybrid turbo, as that will bolt straight on with what you currently have / have planned, with some mapping.

You be good for about 380 to 400 bhp with the hybrid turbo and your mods (make sure the exhaust is true 3 inch from downpipe onwards)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20