Closed Thread

Unhappy HELP - LED sidelights

HELP!
    I've just attempted to change the original sidelight bulbs to LED ones on my Astra (with AFLs if that makes any difference) , fitting them was fine, but they do not work! I have checked both in both polarities to no avail AND when I refitted the original bulbs there was still no light Tell me what I have done wrong, all the other lights are working okay

Regional Assistant - Scotland West f1slikki's Avatar

Did you make sure they were canbus error free ones.they defo work mate,when your putting your originals back in make sure your light switch is position 0.try one in then switch on if its not working switch off again then turn light round switch on again should be working repeat for the other side.
    Arden Astra H VXR/Stage 2/6k Afl's/19"Gloss Black Alloys/Powerfold Mirrors/Sight & Light Pack/Parking Sensors/Keyless Entry,Start/Full Remus&Oil Restrictor Bolt By Jigger/Blue,Red SMD By Stampede/Drilled & Grooved Discs/Tints/Green Cotton Filter/Carbon Iinlays/VXR Grill Badge/Private 3D Gel Carbon Plate/Team Hekos/Stubby Bmw Ariel/Debadged//Indicator Surrounds/C,C Bootstrip/Led Side & Plate Lights/VXRO Stickers/

Closed Thread