Closed Thread

Thread: Clutch upgrade

Default Clutch upgrade

Hi guys and girls

I'm just after abit of information on clutch upgrades

I'm pretty sure I'll be needing a new clutch in the next month or 2 so decided to upgrade as I'm running stage 2 going to stage 3 in the next 2 months with the possibility of a hybrid turbo.

What will I need to replace and upgrade the clutch? And what sort of cost will I be looking at with and without the lightened fly wheel?

Thanks Paul
    Roody Star Silver Remus exhaust cdti air box gloss black td 1.2 EBC grooved dics yellow stuff pads hekko wind deflectors projector headlights with angel eyes and hid's oil breather box drivers vent boost gauge whiteline adjustable rarb oil restrictor bolt quaife lsd Airtec fmic eds stage 3 293.6 bhp 350 lbft

I too would like some further info on this for around 330-340bhp as I think mine will need replacing soon, although I will be going for a lighter flywheel.

I did find this but not sure if anyone has used it previously:

http://www.vauxperformance.co.uk/ast...it-13342-p.asp
    - Astra VXRacing No. 515 311bhp/341ft/lb (97 RON) -

Fitted: Courtney Stage 3+, Forged, K06, Recirc/Actuator, Klasen Mani, Airtec FMIC, Decat Remus, Direct Route/Pipercross, Mtech clutch & SMF, RARB, DAP's, Ksports, Hekos, Bilstein B8's, LSD.
    To Come: Gauges

I'm using courts flywheel, Sachs cover and clutch seems fine to me, you get the rattle when the clutch pedal isn't engaged but doesn't bother me also changed the slave cylinder and crank gasket at the same time and millers oil from courts

Closed Thread