+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18

Just under a month left of this popular competition to WIN 2x BTCC weekend tickets for Silverstone in September.

Please give us a call for a car insurance quote if your VXR is due soon.

QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274 (please mention this forum/club)

Callback Request Form: https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/CarQuote

best,
    Nick

PS. I'm available on Facebook (Nick Day) for any queries you may have via the club's FB page/group.

Testimonials
    More fresh feedback about our savings, service and support:

"Very helpful and competitive." Keith J, TrustPilot

"First class service - no hassle or stress for my car insurance. I'll be in contact again soon for my house insurance." Phil T, TrustPilot

"Excellent. Cheapest by far!! Very helpful and friendly staff-highly recommended." SC, TrustPilot

Chris Knott Insurance – official forum insurance partner
    Please call 0800 917 2274 (or 01424 200477 - cheaper for mobiles)
    and QUOTE REF: 788-VXR
    Like us on Facebook - Prize Draw @ 1000 LIKES

Are you VXR enough?

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisKnottIns View Post
    Just under a month left of this popular competition to WIN 2x BTCC weekend tickets for Silverstone in September.

Please give us a call for a car insurance quote if your VXR is due soon.

QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274 (please mention this forum/club)

Callback Request Form: https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/CarQuote

best,
    Nick

PS. I'm available on Facebook (Nick Day) for any queries you may have via the club's FB page/group.

Testimonials
    More fresh feedback about our savings, service and support:

"Very helpful and competitive." Keith J, TrustPilot

"First class service - no hassle or stress for my car insurance. I'll be in contact again soon for my house insurance." Phil T, TrustPilot

"Excellent. Cheapest by far!! Very helpful and friendly staff-highly recommended." SC, TrustPilot
    Just make sure you have a few quotes first before you call or they won’t give you a quote , I now have to go ringing around to get other quotes before I can get a quote , can’t be arsed will use comparison website instead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default 22% average premium saving with Chris Knott

Interesting little statistic that might encourage you to ask us to quote for your car insurance when it comes up for renewal...

Car club members and enthusiasts save 22.3%* on average by switching to Chris Knott compared to their existing renewal elsewhere.

So there's the potential for very worthwhile savings and the chance to WIN 2x BTCC Weekend Tickets for all the racing action at Silverstone on 15 & 16 September in our current prize draw - https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/news/BTCC2018-prize.html

QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274 - please mention this forum to access the full club member benefit

REQUEST A CALLBACK: https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/CarQuote

best,
    Nick

*Mean average saving from 01/01/2018 to 08/05/2018 where renewal premium was disclosed.

Feedback shows it's not just our prices that mean we're worth a call:

"Spoke to a gentleman called Ian - was very helpful. I've taken my insurance out through Chris Knott - really happy with the service and customer service. Thank you." Imran K, TrustPilot

"Looks like the car insurance is sorted. The joy of going to an independent broker." Jamie, Twitter

"I'd definitely recommend these guys. Obviously price is a big factor when it comes to insurance but I can attest to great customer service from CKI too." DaleM, R32 Owners Club

"I have both my vehicles and my partners car insured with you. 3 cars at my property with you guys including my vx220." steveukv6, VX220 Forum

"Always beat any other quote, helpful staff. The real test will be if I have to make a claim with them!" Jonathan C, TrustPilot

Default UK Breakdown Cover DISCOUNT CODE...

Hi,

Did you know we're running a discount offer on our UK Breakdown Cover at the moment...?

Simply use promo code SUMMER18 at https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/rescue, or on the phone (0800 917 2274), to receive an extra £5 OFF the already low prices.

There are also built-in discounts for multi-car cover.

Comprehensive Chris Knott Breakdown Cover includes:

• HomeStart
    • Roadside Assistance
    • Recovery
    • Onward Travel
    • Overnight Stay
    • 24hr Hire Car
    • Relief Driver
    • Message Relay

PLUS cover for the following scenarios included FREE: running out of fuel, flat batteries, lost/broken keys and accidental tyre damage.

Good news also is that there are NO 'age of vehicle' limits.

We look forward to helping you arrange protection so you're not left stranded in the event of a breakdown. Hurry though - this offer ends on 31/8!

best,
    Nick

Hi friends, a quick but important message before I go off on annual leave:

CAR INSURANCE SAVINGS WITH CHRIS KNOTT
    You'll know that we're always keen to do everything within our authority to give you the best car insurance deal.

Though some of the adverts you see on TV are quite tempting I wanted to let you know that we can still compete with the comparison sites.

We can secure you a saving because we have unique deals available to us and insurers who don't use the sites.

To see how much you could save please call us free on 0800 917 2274 or complete a callback request at https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/CarQuote/?ref=TST18

CHRIS KNOTT PRIZE DRAW
    In addition to competitive premiums and personal service we offer extra incentives from time to time...

If you ask us for a car insurance quote before the end of September you'll gain free entry in our draw to WIN a Triple Supercar Thrill with Virgin Experience Days.*

Prize details: Drive your choice of 3 supercars from 13 amazing marques including Ferrari and Lamborghini. Speed around a track for 18 miles of exhilarating fun. You can choose to book on either a weekday or a weekend at your preference of 19 locations nationwide.

All you have to do is request a quote between now and 30/09/18.

See you in a few weeks.

best,
    Nick

*Genuine quotes only please - we reserve the right to request a copy of the winner's renewal notice as proof that the cover is due in the qualifying period.

Recent Testimonials
    More happy Chris Knott clients:

"Very clear information provided on which to base decisions, and whoever you speak with are always eager to help and overcome any problems. I have been with them many years." Mark P, TrustPilot

"Another reason why I continue to insure with Chris Knotts, they never let me down." Andrew G, Marshalls Jaguar Land Rover

"Good Experience. Just wanted to pass on my views of Chris Knott Insurance. After several hours as a keyboard warrior going through various comparison sites and filling out form after form, it was a pleasure to speak to a real human in the form of the helpful Kathy. Although they did not fully match the best quote I had received, they got pretty close. But the real human approach won me over and I have gladly paid a bit more. So, so far a very good experience." Joee, Z4 Forum

The competition may end on 30/9 but the insurance deals for car club members don't - please include us in the mix when you're looking for quotes.

QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274

Here’s some more feedback on the Chris Knott service received via car club forums and TrustPilot where our Trust Score is now 9.4/10…

If you’d like a quote from the club/forum’s trusted partner please give Chris Knott a call on 0800 917 2274 and mention this forum to access the full benefit for members.

“Competitive quote, quick & easy service, professional service.” Tanya L, TrustPilot

"Just like to say what a friendly Insurance Company Chris Knott are I rang up yesterday and got a very good quote for my GT86 Auto and you managed to beat the LV Renewal by about £48, other Insurance Companies through Compare The Market were quoting about £100 to £200 more." Test Drives Unlimited, GT86/BRZ Drivers Club

"I have just changed my insurance over to Chris Knott. Had been with my previous insurer for 5 years. Chris Knott knocked £50 off my renewal which my old insurer wouldn't price match. Great customer service from Tabitha who provided my quote then Ian who processed the quote when I went ahead. Would recommend to anyone to give these guys a try." J306TD, BimmerForums

"Good people to deal with." Hamish M, TrustPilot

"Very helpful. My phone call was answered quickly and I didn't have to go through too much button pressing!" Jill T, TrustPilot

"Kim was excellent, honest and beat the best quote I got online. So far would really recommend these guys, better than all the other 'performance friendly' insurers I tried." Fran, TrustPilot

"Good comms and they are willing to work with you on buying a compulsory bit of paper that you might never need." plc143, TrustPilot

"I feel good price-wise - reasonable and care about client." Surinder K, TrustPilot

"Very happy so far." Nigel T, TrustPilot

"Very friendly and all paperwork seamed straightforward, the price was competitive too, with a saving on my renewal quote." Steve, TrustPilot

"Great as they matched the right policy to my particular needs and at a great price too - thanks!" Philip E, TrustPilot

"Matched previous quotes, knocked another £15 off great job, many thanks to Kath(y)." Gareth, TrustPilot

"I had fabulous help on the phone from Ian who understood exactly what I was talking about." Mike C, TrustPilot

QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274

If you’d prefer to leave details so we can call you back please visit https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/CarQuote

Best,
    Nick

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18