Closed Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22
Results 211 to 220 of 220
  1. #211
    VXRed blooded
    Join Date
    30th September 2012
    Posts
    399

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jkemish View Post
    Not even the lambo, you see him revving it whilst on the stand.... About 3ft of flames, loud as fu**
    Prefer the GTR's, those lambos wasn't even that quick down the strip and especially for what they cost. They look smart but that's it, just a car for posing in, not a drivers car. Think they run a 12.4 which is bit pathetic when corsa vxr are running a 15 and astra vxr doing mid 14's and there was an old accord than run 12 second.

  2. #212
    VXR Torque of the Devil jkemish's Avatar
    Join Date
    21st November 2013
    Posts
    5,017

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom 172 View Post
    Prefer the GTR's, those lambos wasn't even that quick down the strip and especially for what they cost. They look smart but that's it, just a car for posing in, not a drivers car. Think they run a 12.4 which is bit pathetic when corsa vxr are running a 15 and astra vxr doing mid 14's and there was an old accord than run 12 second.
    Yh but they weren't proper drivers they apparently won a prize with the stand they were on....

    So if that's true you can't really blame them cause I doubt many people can get in a supercar and drive it perfectly first time
    Astra VXR Time Attack Build

    Follow me on Facebook at JK Motorsport

    https://www.facebook.com/JK-Motorspo...7132121985280/

  3. #213
    VXRed blooded evomark1's Avatar
    Join Date
    28th August 2013
    Posts
    423

    Default

    Your fav pic?? Been their had them now trying vxr

  4. #214
    VXRed blooded
    Join Date
    30th September 2012
    Posts
    399

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jkemish View Post
    Yh but they weren't proper drivers they apparently won a prize with the stand they were on....

    So if that's true you can't really blame them cause I doubt many people can get in a supercar and drive it perfectly first time
    When the 2 lambos went down the strip together it didn't give times but they put 1 of the lambos down the strip during the rwyb on a timed run and it did a 12.4.

    I think they good looking car but I wouldn't buy one (if I had the money!!) would much rather have something like a evo then tune it to beat the lambo so I could see the look of disappointment on the lambo drivers face when they'd been beaten by something that costs a fraction of what they'd paid for the lambo.

  5. #215
    Nostradaftus... Nostradamus's Avatar
    Join Date
    23rd May 2011
    Posts
    8,290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom 172 View Post
    When the 2 lambos went down the strip together it didn't give times but they put 1 of the lambos down the strip during the rwyb on a timed run and it did a 12.4.

    I think they good looking car but I wouldn't buy one (if I had the money!!) would much rather have something like a evo then tune it to beat the lambo so I could see the look of disappointment on the lambo drivers face when they'd been beaten by something that costs a fraction of what they'd paid for the lambo.
    But the Lambo attracts major league poonani whereas the Evo is a magnet for 14 year old acne chav boys called Kyle.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Brutus is finally finished!! http://youtu.be/DYVkXRDnsVw

  6. #216
    VXRed blooded
    Join Date
    30th September 2012
    Posts
    399

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nostradamus View Post
    But the Lambo attracts major league poonani whereas the Evo is a magnet for 14 year old acne chav boys called Kyle.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ok, fair point lol but why do you need a lambo for "attracting major league poonani" just get a VXR!! ;-)

  7. #217
    Interceptors cant catch this.. mcpaynter's Avatar
    Join Date
    21st April 2011
    Posts
    11,438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom 172 View Post
    Ok, fair point lol but why do you need a lambo for "attracting major league poonani" just get a VXR!! ;-)
    All a vxr attracts is Mcdonalds wrappers in the footwell!
    No VXR
    Abarth and a 330e

  8. #218
    The only slow captain on vxro CaptainSlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    12th April 2009
    Posts
    20,128

    Default

    Dam that white Corsa is low! lol
    Opel Nürburgring Edition No.534 / PSN - ItzMrGoodKat / IG - ItzMrGoodKat

  9. #219
    VXRed blooded Nurburg207's Avatar
    Join Date
    5th November 2012
    Posts
    317

    Default

    Anyone got any more photos was a great day

  10. #220
    Load of Baubles... randomgary's Avatar
    Join Date
    23rd September 2007
    Posts
    17,160

    Default

    Lol. Yes a 12 second car is slow!!!

    Megga





Closed Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts