Closed Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22
    VXRed blooded

Quote Originally Posted by jkemish View Post
    Not even the lambo, you see him revving it whilst on the stand.... About 3ft of flames, loud as fu**
    Prefer the GTR's, those lambos wasn't even that quick down the strip and especially for what they cost. They look smart but that's it, just a car for posing in, not a drivers car. Think they run a 12.4 which is bit pathetic when corsa vxr are running a 15 and astra vxr doing mid 14's and there was an old accord than run 12 second.

VXR Torque of the Devil jkemish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tom 172 View Post
    Prefer the GTR's, those lambos wasn't even that quick down the strip and especially for what they cost. They look smart but that's it, just a car for posing in, not a drivers car. Think they run a 12.4 which is bit pathetic when corsa vxr are running a 15 and astra vxr doing mid 14's and there was an old accord than run 12 second.
    Yh but they weren't proper drivers they apparently won a prize with the stand they were on....

So if that's true you can't really blame them cause I doubt many people can get in a supercar and drive it perfectly first time
    Astra VXR Time Attack Build

Follow me on Facebook at JK Motorsport

https://www.facebook.com/JK-Motorspo...7132121985280/

Your fav pic?? Been their had them now trying vxr

VXRed blooded

Quote Originally Posted by jkemish View Post
    Yh but they weren't proper drivers they apparently won a prize with the stand they were on....

So if that's true you can't really blame them cause I doubt many people can get in a supercar and drive it perfectly first time
    When the 2 lambos went down the strip together it didn't give times but they put 1 of the lambos down the strip during the rwyb on a timed run and it did a 12.4.

I think they good looking car but I wouldn't buy one (if I had the money!!) would much rather have something like a evo then tune it to beat the lambo so I could see the look of disappointment on the lambo drivers face when they'd been beaten by something that costs a fraction of what they'd paid for the lambo.

When the 2 lambos went down the strip together it didn't give times but they put 1 of the lambos down the strip during the rwyb on a timed run and it did a 12.4.

I think they good looking car but I wouldn't buy one (if I had the money!!) would much rather have something like a evo then tune it to beat the lambo so I could see the look of disappointment on the lambo drivers face when they'd been beaten by something that costs a fraction of what they'd paid for the lambo.
    But the Lambo attracts major league poonani whereas the Evo is a magnet for 14 year old acne chav boys called Kyle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Brutus is finally finished!! http://youtu.be/DYVkXRDnsVw

VXRed blooded

Quote Originally Posted by Nostradamus View Post
    But the Lambo attracts major league poonani whereas the Evo is a magnet for 14 year old acne chav boys called Kyle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ok, fair point lol but why do you need a lambo for "attracting major league poonani" just get a VXR!! ;-)

Interceptors cant catch this.. mcpaynter's Avatar

Ok, fair point lol but why do you need a lambo for "attracting major league poonani" just get a VXR!! ;-)
    All a vxr attracts is Mcdonalds wrappers in the footwell!
    No VXR
    Abarth and a 330e

The only slow captain on vxro CaptainSlow's Avatar

Dam that white Corsa is low! lol
    Opel Nürburgring Edition No.534 / PSN - ItzMrGoodKat / IG - ItzMrGoodKat

Anyone got any more photos was a great day

Lol. Yes a 12 second car is slow!!!

Megga

Closed Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22