Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

if someone could post exactly what we would need for a full HID conversion that would be awesome and much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by VXR-Glover View Post
    if someone could post exactly what we would need for a full HID conversion that would be awesome and much appreciated.
    Yeah I have got them on mine, they are really easy to fit, your more than welcome to have a look at mine as you are just up the road and I can help you fit them if your not too sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Eibach sportline, Miltek full system, TX enlarged tophat, Xenon/LED lights, Whiteline anit roll bar
    Thorney motorsport Stage 3 - 300BHP, pipercross cone, Carbon/Gloss black bits, Boost gauge, + lots of Pops & Bangs!

Yeah that would be decent, appreciate it ! I'll let you know if and when I get them.

Quote Originally Posted by james34 View Post
    Yeah I have got them on mine, they are really easy to fit, your more than welcome to have a look at mine as you are just up the road and I can help you fit them if your not too sure.

Tapatalk
    I need a cambus one is that right ?

Quote Originally Posted by VXR-Glover View Post
    I need a cambus one is that right ?
    Yeah, these are the one's i got, they are a decent build quality and never had and problems with them.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VAUXHALL-C...item3a85c44844
    Eibach sportline, Miltek full system, TX enlarged tophat, Xenon/LED lights, Whiteline anit roll bar
    Thorney motorsport Stage 3 - 300BHP, pipercross cone, Carbon/Gloss black bits, Boost gauge, + lots of Pops & Bangs!

I got HIDS in reflectors got canbus pro kit 55w 8000k h7r, got them off cturbo on here
    WG Motorworks Fully forged Astra Vxr Arctic ...
    Rabbid tuned... TD Stage 3 hybrid, Piper valve springs, piper cams, klasen inlet manifold, Courtney cdti conversion, Airtec front mount intercooler, 3" scorpion exhaust, Turbosmart actuator, Forge recirc valve, Quaife LSD, Helix Clutch & SMF, Rear anti roll bar, blue & red SMD conversion , bi xenons and CD70

Default Headlight upgrade...Advice please

Have you got a pic ?? Are they a straight plug and play? Do they give out a lot of glare like a Chavy saxo

If u take a pic on a phone it will look glarie ,Plug and play takes bout 45 mins to fit, no glare h7r bulbs stop that
    WG Motorworks Fully forged Astra Vxr Arctic ...
    Rabbid tuned... TD Stage 3 hybrid, Piper valve springs, piper cams, klasen inlet manifold, Courtney cdti conversion, Airtec front mount intercooler, 3" scorpion exhaust, Turbosmart actuator, Forge recirc valve, Quaife LSD, Helix Clutch & SMF, Rear anti roll bar, blue & red SMD conversion , bi xenons and CD70

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic martin View Post
    If u take a pic on a phone it will look glarie ,Plug and play takes bout 45 mins to fit, no glare h7r bulbs stop that
    Dont you need to cut into the rear of the headlight cover to feed the loom through or is it all done within the headlight?
    - Astra VXRacing No. 515 311bhp/341ft/lb (97 RON) -

Fitted: Courtney Stage 3+, Forged, K06, Recirc/Actuator, Klasen Mani, Airtec FMIC, Decat Remus, Direct Route/Pipercross, Mtech clutch & SMF, RARB, DAP's, Ksports, Hekos, Bilstein B8's, LSD.
    To Come: Gauges

If you put a HID kit into standard halogen headlights with reflectors you will get the horrible blinding like, like the chavvy Saxons you mentioned. Reflector headlights cannot focus the additional light properly, you need projector headlights for this. I managed to get some genuine VX xenon lights and fitted them to my astra when I had it. Can't stand HID kits and they'll soon fail MOT's

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast