Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 78
  1. #11
    VXRed RyFletch's Avatar
    Join Date
    16th July 2013
    Posts
    197

    Default

    I would say 7:30-8 should be fine, providing we look at leaving by about 8:15, to then allow us enough time to get there traffic permitting!
    But I don't mind, some one needs to make a decision .

  2. #12
    VXR Torque of the Devil jkemish's Avatar
    Join Date
    21st November 2013
    Posts
    5,017

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RyFletch View Post
    I would say 7:30-8 should be fine, providing we look at leaving by about 8:15, to then allow us enough time to get there traffic permitting!
    But I don't mind, some one needs to make a decision .
    I'm staying over night on the Friday, anybody else doing the same?
    Astra VXR Time Attack Build

    Follow me on Facebook at JK Motorsport

    https://www.facebook.com/JK-Motorspo...7132121985280/

  3. #13
    VXR enough swell's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th April 2013
    Posts
    1,905

    Default

    7:30 - 8 is sound by me, il leave here around 6 the roads will be quiet at that time so il be there by 7 I can add a bit more fuel and grab something to eat before everyone's there. I agree with after the show people can do as they please, il head home after it so if anyone wants to drive back aswel I'm easy. That said if anything changes then people can go with the flow,
    What's the parking situation then? Isit 1st come 1st serve or is there a particular order??

  4. #14
    VXR Torque of the Devil jkemish's Avatar
    Join Date
    21st November 2013
    Posts
    5,017

    Default

    I'm parking mine on the road as it ain't a vxr
    Astra VXR Time Attack Build

    Follow me on Facebook at JK Motorsport

    https://www.facebook.com/JK-Motorspo...7132121985280/

  5. #15
    VXR enough swell's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th April 2013
    Posts
    1,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jkemish View Post
    I'm parking mine on the road as it ain't a vxr
    😁😁😁😁😁😁

  6. #16
    VXR Torque of the Devil jkemish's Avatar
    Join Date
    21st November 2013
    Posts
    5,017

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by swell View Post
    😁😁😁😁😁😁
    But cause I'm staying over night about a 5 minute walk I could just leave it in the car park over night
    Astra VXR Time Attack Build

    Follow me on Facebook at JK Motorsport

    https://www.facebook.com/JK-Motorspo...7132121985280/

  7. #17
    VXR enough craigcaradine's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th August 2012
    Posts
    1,488

    Default

    Well I've heard the car park for ace only holds 50cars!
    So not really sure what the plan is in terms of the other hundreds attending? Would be nice to be in the car park itself though.
    Think they've arranged to have all the astra burgs along the entrance. That's as much as I know?
    Would be nice to hear from a member who's been before who might know a bit more about what it's like there? I've heard it's next to a main road which doesnt sound ideal.
    I don't park my car anywhere apart from on my driveway or taking up 2 spaces! So I'm going to be a paranoid mess all day

  8. #18
    VXR Torque of the Devil jkemish's Avatar
    Join Date
    21st November 2013
    Posts
    5,017

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by craigcaradine View Post
    Well I've heard the car park for ace only holds 50cars!
    So not really sure what the plan is in terms of the other hundreds attending? Would be nice to be in the car park itself though.
    Think they've arranged to have all the astra burgs along the entrance. That's as much as I know?
    Would be nice to hear from a member who's been before who might know a bit more about what it's like there? I've heard it's next to a main road which doesnt sound ideal.
    I don't park my car anywhere apart from on my driveway or taking up 2 spaces! So I'm going to be a paranoid mess all day
    Can park on the pavement, I used to work in stonebridge park which is where ace cafe is.. And there was a car meet every night and they just parked anywhere, but there were a lot of asses wheel spinning and trying to drift 106's
    Astra VXR Time Attack Build

    Follow me on Facebook at JK Motorsport

    https://www.facebook.com/JK-Motorspo...7132121985280/

  9. #19
    Regional Organiser South West Sam_R's Avatar
    Join Date
    22nd June 2012
    Posts
    2,373

    Default

    Sticky'd

    Agreed - from pics in recent years everybody seems to park anywhere there's space lol!
    I'm still trying to get time off work for it and if I'm successful I'll be there lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

  10. #20
    VXR enough craigcaradine's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th August 2012
    Posts
    1,488

    Default

    Thanks sam.
    Can't wait for this now! Not long

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts