Closed Thread
    VXRed

Default key fobs. keyless entry

hi, ive been havin trouble with my keyfob on my zafira vxr. push button start. sourced another keyfob via e bay. but ive been told I cant use it on my car as it has to be cleared to be able to re-programme to my car, and you can only do that by clearing the keyfob on the car it was with to start with!, is there anyway round this? anybody out there know of anyone who can help?. thanks.

Banned

How were you going to get it to work without re programming of some sort?

Some lads have ***** who can do this for you mate

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2

VXRed

hi, thanks for reply, whatever you put was blocked out on the screen, I know I would have re programme the key ive got from e bay, but ive had someone tell me that key can not be used if its coded to the original car, do you get what I mean?, hard to explain. cheers

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by grecian68 View Post
    hi, thanks for reply, whatever you put was blocked out on the screen, I know I would have re programme the key ive got from e bay, but ive had someone tell me that key can not be used if its coded to the original car, do you get what I mean?, hard to explain. cheers
    Sorry it should read O p c o m! I believe that may be the case as Iv recently had new keys and the old ones no longer work! I'm not 100% but it does sound like something that would crop up!

VXRed

o right, whats that then?, *****?, could they fix it?, or is that keyfob I bought useless?. thanks

Banned

***** is like a diagnostic computer! Means you can use that to code and Decode keys

VXRed

hi mate, do you know of any guys that could help me?, and put me in touch with them. my mobile is 07887356116. cheers

Did you get sorted mate? I could help, but don't think you local...
    Broken zafira vxr....
    Now replaced with a black zaf vxr!

Closed Thread