Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 30 of 30
  1. #21
    VXRed
    Join Date
    4th October 2013
    Posts
    108

    Default Stage 3 - 240Bhp

    May be worth mentioning that I'm Now running stage 3

    Additional Bits:

    Strage 3 Regal Remap
    Forge intercooler
    Remus 3 Peice + Regal Sports Cat to fit remus
    3 Bar Map sensor
    Cool running Thermostat
    Fuel Injectors

    The thing sounds awesome! and moves very quickly but the smell of stock clutch when hammering it..... is noticable... next upgrade, stage 2 Clutch


  2. #22
    VXRed
    Join Date
    6th August 2013
    Posts
    198

    Default

    Nice figured! Bet you are grinning ear to ear lol!

    I need stage 3 in my life

  3. #23
    VXRed AbejaOPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    28th October 2012
    Posts
    42

    Default

    of 3bar map sensor is not for k04?? I did not know you could ride with k03

  4. #24
    VXR Nothing comes close Pnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    22nd December 2011
    Posts
    10,068

    Default

    No need for 3 bar map sensor as the ecu can only read 2.5 anyway
    Built by WG Motorworks
    Clique #9

  5. #25
    VXR Nothing comes close Tom_Y2K4's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd August 2009
    Posts
    24,546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AbejaOPC View Post
    of 3bar map sensor is not for k04?? I did not know you could ride with k03
    It doesn't do much anyway AFAIK as EDS maps historically didn't include the correct calibration settings. It meant that despite having a 3 bar map sensor the ECU still expects the stock 2.5 bar map sensor readings; Which causes excessive boost pressure and in the long term engine failure.

    Ask Scott
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyp90 View Post
    Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
    Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
    South East Regional Organiser

    PSN: TomFL12

  6. #26
    VXR Nothing comes close Tom_Y2K4's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd August 2009
    Posts
    24,546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pnut View Post
    No need for 3 bar map sensor as the ecu can only read 2.5 anyway
    I was re-educating myself and you beat me
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyp90 View Post
    Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
    Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
    South East Regional Organiser

    PSN: TomFL12

  7. #27
    The Easter Kitty... The Caretaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th September 2010
    Posts
    11,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pnut View Post
    No need for 3 bar map sensor as the ecu can only read 2.5 anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Y2K4 View Post
    It doesn't do much anyway AFAIK as EDS maps historically didn't include the correct calibration settings. It meant that despite having a 3 bar map sensor the ECU still expects the stock 2.5 bar map sensor readings; Which causes excessive boost pressure and in the long term engine failure.

    Ask Scott
    Plus 1 on this !!!!

  8. #28
    VXR enough Scotty9989's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th March 2012
    Posts
    1,798

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Y2K4 View Post
    It doesn't do much anyway AFAIK as EDS maps historically didn't include the correct calibration settings. It meant that despite having a 3 bar map sensor the ECU still expects the stock 2.5 bar map sensor readings; Which causes excessive boost pressure and in the long term engine failure.

    Ask Scott
    Yea. What he said. Lol

    Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

  9. #29
    VXR enough Antiquated Souls's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th May 2010
    Posts
    1,258

    Default

    Regal Stage 3 Corsa VXR = Explosion
    WG Motorworks Stage 3 Corsa VXR New Engine, Forged Pistons = Awsomeness!!


    i lol'd
    Boosting Right Past You!

  10. #30
    VXR enough Scotty9989's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th March 2012
    Posts
    1,798

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antiquated Souls View Post
    Regal Stage 3 Corsa VXR = Explosion
    WG Motorworks Stage 3 Corsa VXR New Engine, Forged Pistons = Awsomeness!!


    i lol'd


    Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts